GDT: WCSF | Game 3 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | Aug 29 | 6:45PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
He hasn’t been good this series so far. It’s been very disappointing to see.

He is the only dangerous player on the blueline and a well prepared team can eliminate one guy pretty easily no matter how good. Blues eliminated him a good chunk of the time as well.

To me it’s not disappointing. It’s predictable.

and no Myers doesn’t change that.

sticknrink

Aug 17, 2006
London
This team needs to score first I swear, that’s when they’ll feel good about themselves.

It's not that. Vegas is a very aggressive team, so if they're down they start cheating their transitions which leave them open to getting scored on if they dont' clear properly. It's what happened in Game 2.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
I'm too depressed to post a relevent Seinfeld video clip.:laugh:
upload_2020-8-29_21-22-26.gif

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Trading JV and BB could be a way to get us out of our jam - cap relief and much needed top4 dman

What a silly thing to say, 2 young and important players for our top 9. We have guys like Sutter, Eriksson and Baertschi that need to go. Would like to see what we have with Juolevi before moving out Boeser or Virtanen.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
What an uninformed take.

Both centres were completely wrecked, Samuelswn gone, Raymond gone by the end, Higgins wrecked, and the back end was decimated by injuries.

I’m not ragging on the 2011 group, I know they were injured. But that team was dominant top to bottom when healthy. The top-6 literally has all the Canucks goals in this series. It’s annoying during a game when chances aren’t going in that it’s being stomped on by fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad