GDT: WCSF | Game 3 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | Aug 29 | 6:45PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Gotta turn this around for tomorrow night. I think this group can do it. New core, young and crazy

Reactions: mossey3535

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
it’s been useful for me seeing that Boeser and Virtanen shouldn’t be in the team’s long term plans

I agree on Virtanen, not sure wtf he’s doing this game and has been a ghost all playoffs. Yeah Boeser isn’t looking great but I still can’t quite put my finger on what’s going on with him.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Like that whole last PP you're essentially taking EP out of the play, and he is by far the most dangerous person we have. Should really be running the entire PP through him. If he was playing the half-wall IMO he would be a lot more proficient than Miller at making skilled passes through the seams. Then you throw in the old one-timer routine.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
I've never seen Hughes bobble so many passes ever. It can't be exhaustion, so it must be the intense checking.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Shots are currently 33 - 27 Vegas.

Maybe a morale win if they can manage to outshoot Vegas at the very least...

Maybe even that's too much to ask for.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Like that whole last PP you're essentially taking EP out of the play, and he is by far the most dangerous person we have. Should really be running the entire PP through him. If he was playing the half-wall IMO he would be a lot more proficient than Miller at making skilled passes through the seams. Then you throw in the old one-timer routine.

I'm surprised they haven't adjusted to this?

Pettersson is the best player on the team, the play absolutely has to funnel through him. Even if he just passes it due to being double-teamed. It's still better than Miller skating down his lane and passing it back up to Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad