TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
AVS FANS:

BuT cAlLe RoSeN tRiPpEd HiM!!!!!!!!!!

CaLlE rOsEn PuShEd HiM!!!!!!
Yep.

You like this.

It’s exactly what I expect from the NHL.

Every fan with any amount of experience knows the NHL is a bush league. The rule book is a farce. The rules are never enforced in any game. There’s slashing, hooking, cross checking, holding, interference, and other infractions all game long.

The refs literally only call penalties when they feel like it. It’s always been this way. The NHL executives literally thought putting more refs on the ice would somehow help. There was no change in enforcement of the rules. The only thing it accomplished was more opportunities for the refs to get in the way of the game.

The league decided to implement a form of challenges with the help of instant replay. You know one result this actually had? The league, which has been around since 1917, had to redefine what offsides is.

Did you get that? The NHL is 105 years old. They still can’t figure out what offsides is. That’s how sadly mismanaged this league is.

The game of hockey is amazing. The league responsible for the best players in the world is incompetent and will probably remain so for a long time.

The Blues won the Cup. If they lose this series it was expected. If they lose without taking Kadri’s head off they’re all p***yes.
The Tim Peel incident exposed the league to the their agendas which any sane person already knew. But that incident confirmed it on a public level.

They literally make up shit when "they feel like it" because it gives them some sort of feeling of power or control I guess. I'd wager to bet that many officials are narcistic in their personal lives.

You like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad