GDT: WCSF - Game #3 : Blues host Avs @ 7pm CT | TNT, CBC, SN | Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
It’s a tough call. Kadri is driving hard for a rebound but likely also knows that there’s an outcome where he ends up making contact with Binnington and players like him don’t let up when that likelihood exists. I don’t see it as intentional, but he knew that there’s a possibility that he collides with Binnington. I can’t stand Kadri but it’s tough to put all blame on him there. I’d want Barbashev to do the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.
fair .. but kadri has a history .. sorry its not my fault

Mar 6, 2012
Kadri did that on purpose. I have no doubt in my mind at all. He saw an opening and took it.

I still don’t understand how you don’t review that offsides call. It looked completely blatantly off sides to me.

this game was a real kick in the nuts. hopefully this team can take this adversity and turn it into a positive result, because this feels like the turning point of the series and not in a good way.

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
funny just one game ago Avs fans were crying about crashing the net but this was okay. Lets not get put in the box for anything stupid next game. Lets just send these overrated clowns home from their own ice like the losers they are. They will not win a cup this year regardless and I will revel and troll. But srs, this is two games in a row they've pulled this nonsense and refs won't address it. We know who they're in bed with now. Gotta beat them both.

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
I'm probably in the minority but I really don't think Kadri did that shit intentionally. There was nowhere for him to go. It was a far cry from Kypreos on Fuhr in '96
Bullshit. He led with his shoulder purposefully. Watch it again. He’s a jack off through and through. I wish I could play on Monday because Klemperer wouldn’t play after Monday. They won’t play me because I’m a big liability. JK.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Honestly, I think overall it's a clean but unfortunate play. Breaking it down Kadri goes to poke the rebound, collides with/gets cut off by Rosen who knocks the puck away, then they both go into Binnington at full speed with Binningtons outstretched leg/knee caught with Rosen going over top and Kadri sliding into him head on.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Kadri does have his history of bad hits, but this isn't one of them. Kadri is off balance trying to reach around Rosen, but doesn't shove the defender into Binnington either.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Kadri did that on purpose. I have no doubt in my mind at all. He saw an opening and took it.

I still don’t understand how you don’t review that offsides call. It looked completely blatantly off sides to me.

this game was a real kick in the nuts. hopefully this team can take this adversity and turn it into a positive result, because this feels like the turning point of the series and not in a good way.
blues tend to play their best games when adversity hits. game 4 last series is the perfect example.

who is to say Husso does not take the ball and run with it now? a few weeks ago nobody thought binner would see the net again this season. It is Husso or Chuckie's time to shine now.

and lets get 18/49/89/91 going, two 1 goal losses and they could have made a difference in em.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
blues tend to play their best games when adversity hits. game 4 last series is the perfect example.

who is to say Husso does not take the ball and run with it now? a few weeks ago nobody thought binner would see the net again this season. It is Husso or Chuckie's time to shine now.

and lets get 18/49/89/91 going, two 1 goal losses and they could have made a difference in em.
Husso is a liability in this series. Nothing against him but the Avs got him cold. We need someone the Avs haven’t seen that the team can rally behind.

And so far Springfield is undefeated in helping bail us out.

Chuckie, be ready for war bro. The Blues are Comin’!

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

I literally told you that Binnington was going to replace Husso in the playoffs.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
While I don't agree with it I have a gut feeling were going to l9se Barbie due to suspension due to the injury

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I'm probably in the minority but I really don't think Kadri did that shit intentionally. There was nowhere for him to go. It was a far cry from Kypreos on Fuhr in '96
If it wasn’t Kadri, I am not sure we would be having a conversation about intent. It looked like a play gone bad. But, knowing Kadri was involved and all of the rat type plays he makes, it’s hard to say he didn’t do it intentionally, because it is absolutely something he would do.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
It's Kadri, so fair to assume the worse. From one angle it looks like Kadri hits Rosen, then crashes Binnington.

Dirty play that he managed to pull off without getting caught.

If Berube was playing he would take out Keumper on the first shift.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
After sleeping on it,

I can't stand Kadri. What he did was the ole "accidentally on purpose" kinda of play. Mike McKenna said it talking to guys on post game.

I hope the Avs don't win the cup. The only way out of round 2 for them is to take a goalie they were struggling against.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
This tells us everything.

Some of the takes on the play last night. Woof.

Are people trying to justify what happen? He was pushed by dman. He was tripped. He was whatever. Watch the video. I just laugh at some of these takes.

ChillWill1

Nov 28, 2017
I don’t want to be that guy and I hope I’m absolutely wrong. But I can see it in his eyes that Husso didn’t want to be in that net. I personally think this series is a wrap after losing Binny. and especially if 91/18/89 can’t show up. Losing Binny’s puck handling was huge. I think Husso is a wonderful goalie but I believe this spot is too big for him and his teammates know it too. Once again I hope I’m totally wrong and Berube rallies the boys. Hopefully we can tie this thing.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad