WCQF: Wild vs. Stars Series Discussion

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Props for keeping 5/6 games interesting and making it a series. Alot more fight than I expected. Now its time for Fletcher to step his game up and make the necessary changes or he should be looking for work in 12 months.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Unbelievably disappointed in whatever moron decided to make fun of Prince's death when creating a meme about the series. I hope the Stars suffer a horrible exit this postseason.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Unbelievably disappointed in whatever moron decided to make fun of Prince's death when creating a meme about the series. I hope the Stars suffer a horrible exit this postseason.

The Stars aren't built for post season hockey. They barely beat the Wild and it was off of lucky bounces. Thankfully, they'll get destroyed next round

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

What was the meme? The post appears to have been deleted.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Yeah I'm very skeptical about that. Still strange they never showed the next frame.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
What annoyed me is that NBC's slo-mo replay showed the puck moving into the net, but then just stopped when the puck was almost over the line. Like, I was expecting the next frame to show Lehtonen kicking the puck back out of the net but NBC's replay just let it sit on the frame with the puck over the line.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
That picture has to be edited. Look where the goal line meets the blue paint. That's now how it's supposed to look.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
To me it looks like the 'Shopper removed the puck when it was halfway on the red line and halfway in the blue paint. Then half-***edly healed it. D- for effort.

EDIT: elnewby beat me by 2 minutes. Yup, agreed.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
kinda dumb that the series was essentially decided by TWO goals off of skates. One which was a very questionable goal...oh well. We'll get em next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad