Post-Game Talk: WCQF: Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche - Part II - WILD WIN GAME7!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPP

Oct 21, 2009
Seriously, what was Duchene doing on that last play. It is OT of game 7 and he is gliding as he watches a 2 on 1. I can't figure out what he was thinking. Did the pressure get to him and he simply bonked?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Seriously, what was Duchene doing on that last play. It is OT of game 7 and he is gliding as he watches a 2 on 1. I can't figure out what he was thinking. Did the pressure get to him and he simply bonked?

Controller disconnected?

:naughty:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Awesome video!

Love Cooke hugging every guy as they come back through the tunnel. Yeo and Koivu showed some good emotion there too.

This IS how we do it :yo:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Awesome vid. LOL @ 2:31 into it. Heatley still spitting every three seconds. Even in the locker room. Dude spits like he gets paid $100 every time he does it. With how much he gets paid, that's actually probably about right.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
****ing. Awesome. Game!!!!:D

Out at a bar in Chicago to watch it and the place actually erupted in cheers when the Wild won! It was pretty cool.

One of the best series I have ever watched.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
It's so awesome to see those injured / suspended players in the locker room. I actually didn't know what's their policy in the NHL. Like are they hanging with the team or just watching the games from the press box. Was actually going to ask before saw these vids. It's so good to see the whole team together. They're huge part of it too.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Late to the dance here (too many beers last night) but my god what a game!! Just knew Heatley had a big game in him and damn is Nino a gamer! Games 6 and 7 were his best yet, what a trade!! Still just so pumped and can't stop watching replays of that GWG! Feeling really good about this CHI series. Really would love to see Harding make a return but I doubt it.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Aren't EXIT signs suppose to be lit red not green...? ;)

Well, the 1987 internatinal ISO standard Exit signs are green. They're common here in Europe and in Asia for example. Greens are rarer in the NA I suppose? But in the end they can be red or green. :teach2:

:D

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Aren't EXIT signs suppose to be lit red not green...? ;)

They're lit green or red, it doesn't really matter. I think it depends on the tritium they use.

EDIT: "Green fluorescent signs can be seen better in dark conditions than other colors, as the human rod cell is more sensitive to these wavelengths."

Well there you go.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
So, update from my time at the Twins game.

I had to avoid looking at the outfield wall to see the game score. which was fine. had seats on the 3rd base line and was able to watch a ton of the game. Thinking to myself the entire game. NO SPOILERS! WOOP WOOP! My friends did a great job of shielding me from TVS in the proshop, etc.

Middle of the ninth inning and they decide to go to the highlight reel and blast the sounds from the game. I cover my ears, start shouting unintelligible crap to drown out the sound of LaPanta. Success, still no spoilers.

We get up to stand under the lamps and this guy comes up the stairs, "well 16 minutes to go............." once again, hands over ears and I run away from him like an upset child not getting a Hot Wheels at the grocery store. But, still no spoilers.

I had parked my Jeep in the lot over by the Gay 90s, dangerous zone to be in with the looming end to the game. From Target Field lightrail station to my Jeep, I jogged. Avoiding all of those sports bars and patrons spilling out for a smoke as OT was about to begin. I took this as a good sign that my exercise routine has been working as I felt good, and not winded. A minor victory of the night. Also had 3 seperate Minneapolis cops yell at me for running through intersections before the walk light came on. Sorry gents, but there is hockey to be watched.

Turn on the Jeep..........oh no.............the radio...............will 93x spoil it for me? NOPE, turn the radio down, plug in my phone and listen to a mix of Tool and Perfect Circle.

Make it home, watched the recording, woke up the entire neighborhood when Nino's shot went "PING" and LaPanta went bananas. What a game, so glad I stayed up to watch the entire thing.

Jesus I read that through drawing only 2-3 breaths. So glad you managed to avoid all the traps! :laugh:

STPallDAY

Apr 11, 2014
I took double shots every time the wild scored. I feel like death right now. So worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad