Post-Game Talk: WCQF: Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche - Part II - WILD WIN GAME7!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
The all-star is going big tonight! Trash him all you want, you'll be praising him for his game tonight!

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Doubtful. He probably will throw the game since they benched him, lol. My money is on Spurgeon to get manhandled though if there is to be a goat tonight.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Good game Wild fans. Good series. We got very lucky two games w the goalie pull magic. But overall you were the better team through most of it. Good luck vs Hawks, but I doubt either of our teams can beat them.

I think either one of us could take em, to be honest.

It will be very hard fought.

But I genuinely believe either of our teams could take em.

Here's to budding central division rivalries!

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
It's amazing how small margin it is between hell and heaven. You watch 7 games of hockey, I don't know how many minutes because of overtimes.. And just one shot decides how you feel in the end.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Congradu-****inglations WILD and your fans, you guys deserve this! Love seeing the #whynotus girls get knocked back down to earth by the better team! That's how you play a NHL playoff series, go all out, go fast, and never give up no matter what! Wish you guys nothing but the best of luck moving forward! Beat those Hawks!!

28ldpvt.gif

DUMBA55

Jun 18, 2013
Nearly got kicked out of the bar when we tied the game up for spilling my drink over 4+ people. Got officially kicked out of the bar when we won for spilling my drink on too many people to count! GO WILD! BRING ON THE HAWKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad