WCQF Gm5: Oilers vs Kings | May 10 2022, 8PM MT/7PT | CBC, SN, ESPN2, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Oh great, just what we need- ANOTHER LA geezer. The Kings are basically still trying to relive their glory days.
He probably can't hear you with the two rings in his ears.

R.688c98bed4b1f61cb5d69fd3058b61c6

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Kane will be gone
Kulak will be gone

The others are RFA give them short prove it deals.

Which of these guys has shown up for edmonton in these playoffs?

Outside of McLeods double minor

So the Oilers are losing their best player outside of McDrai?

Going to be tough to go any further next year. Who are they signing?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
That would make Edmonton a worse team. Who's McDavid playing with?
McDavid is the best player in the world. He should be able to play with anyone and not need a star winger to perform. Crosby had Pascal Dupuis on his wing for many years and it never stopped Sid from turning into the player he became on route to 3 cups and two Conn Smythes.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
McDavid is the best player in the world. He should be able to play with anyone and not need a star winger to perform. Crosby had Pascal Dupuis on his wing for many years and it never stopped Sid from turning into the player he became on route to 3 cups and a Conn Smythe.
Shhhhh, you’re not allowed to mention Crosby in here 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: TheStatican

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I mean, if anything, we're due for a non-Leafs game 7 in the first round.......... RIGHT?!

It would be too easy for LA to win in 6. Heck, if the Leafs can get blown out on Sunday and bounced back tonight with a top-heavy team themselves......... why not EDM?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
McDavid is the best player in the world. He should be able to play with anyone and not need a star winger to perform. Crosby had Pascal Dupuis on his wing for many years and it never stopped Sid from turning into the player he became on route to 3 cups and two Conn Smythes.
I remember Rask beating Sid and Malkin in playoffs and Shittsburgh scored only 2 goals entire series.Every year is different .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad