WCQF Gm5: Oilers vs Kings | May 10 2022, 8PM MT/7PT | CBC, SN, ESPN2, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

shh-gif.544465

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Kings fans know what this Kings team is capable of doing, and it isn't beating Colorado.

Apparently, their guts and guile are enough to give the Oilers fits in close games.
100% knew coming into the playoffs the oilers are pretty much the only team we could possibly win a round against. The avs would sweep us handily. It would be ugly.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Yes, yes they should
Kane has either truly reformed…. Or he’s the same guy multiple teams now didn’t want to keep despite his offensive instinct, who knows what’s on the line and will stop giving a f*** within a year or 3 of getting his 7-year massive money contract security.

People auto assuming he’s going to be a safe bet, just because he hasn’t done anything to sour his team yet in less than a year, are venturing out into the darkness just as much as people who’ve never met him just assuming his team is doomed. We don’t know, but yea multiple teams who really could have used more offense let him go/kicked him out is a bit suspect.

I’m not saying anything at all about any and all off ice allegations. One of the things that came out about the Sharks situation, before he signed with the Oilers, was that he was on great behavior and liked his first season with the Sharks before he got his big time security there too.

binop7

Jul 4, 2011
The Kings were outscored 16-4 in the season series against Colorado and were never in any of those games. Three of those goals were in a 9-3 loss.
Fair but that's 3 regular season games. I guess we'll see if that series happens

great in that I'll be able to watch Makar dance all over the Kings for four games
Makar is a treat to watch.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

tabness

be a playa
Apr 4, 2014
McDavid is a very poor leader. Gets blown by in OT. Has never won anything at junior or pro level. Guy is not a natural leader like Crosby. Most greats have at least made a conference final by year 8. Literally all Canadian greats have… McDavid is in year 7. Had a ton of help in junior. Has a loaded lineup now included a top 3 scorer in the game. But still not enough for the “great” McDavid.

guarantee you McDavid wins a Mark Messier leadership award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad