WCQF Game 7: Golden Knights @ Sharks - 7:00pm PDT| NBCSN,SN,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
ill post this one more time.. curious on ppls thoughts... this pic was taken as the 3rd period was ending. "sharks win series 4-3"

2lxujvp.jpg

I believe a mistake ? The incredible come back by the Sharks + the late goal by Vegas probably had even the broadcast team all over the place

At 3-0 Vegas they might have left the rest of the job to the interns :P

MaKi

Marschak's #1 Fan
Apr 13, 2007
Marschak's Bandwagon
I don’t understand how you can even remotely blame this game on the refs. There was 10 minutes left and Vegas was up 3-0. It’s almost improbable to score 3 goals, let alone 4 like that. It was miraculous by the Sharks and a major choke by Vegas.

I don't understand how you can not blame the game on the refs. If you had been watching up to that point the Sharks looked dead in the water, pun intended, and that continuous powerplay completely changed the direction of the game. Even a minor penalty wasn't warranted, but at least if that's the call it's 3-1 and Vegas can regroup, this was a gift from the refs.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Absolutely awesome. A whole lot of crusty crabby folks in here :laugh: games like that grow the game so much, **** it I don't even care if the 'right' call was made or not.

I watch hockey to entertain me like nothing else does. And that was top 5 greatest nights of watching hockey in my 30 years.

On the other hand, die hard fans know what that game really was. I was about to turn it off in disdain at 1:30, fortunately for NBCSN the goal happened in time.

Richard Soucy

Apr 24, 2019
where is initial call by any on ice official. no call espcially 5 min major shall be called from upstairs. rigged

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I don't understand how you can not blame the game on the refs. If you had been watching up to that point the Sharks looked dead in the water, pun intended, and that continuous powerplay completely changed the direction of the game. Even a minor penalty wasn't warranted, but at least if that's the call it's 3-1 and Vegas can regroup, this was a gift from the refs.

A minor penalty wasn't warranted? He crosschecked Pavelski in the chest.

Reactions: TheTakedown

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Earlier I was reading that the refs were helping Vegas. We've reached Boston/Toronto level chatter now. Both sides are claiming the NHL is against them. Up in the series and up 3-0. Vegas couldn't seal the deal. That's not on the refs.

He literally ran over the goalie.

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad