WCQF Game 7: Golden Knights @ Sharks - 7:00pm PDT| NBCSN,SN,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Guess I’ll just have to jump on the Avs bandwagon. It’s so hard for me to watch the playoffs when I hate most of the teams involved. The whole east is full of teams I absolutely despise. Whatever. Hopefully the Caps lose and we will have a totally different team win the cup finally.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
i hate the sharks but good for them.....i agree that X check was a horrid call, but maybe try to only give up 2 goals vegas?...this is whats great about sports and the "human element"...its unpredictable, i dont think vegas can feel as if they where given a short end of the stick until tonight, so now the honeymoon is offically over.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Guess I’ll just have to jump on the Avs bandwagon. It’s so hard for me to watch the playoffs when I hate most of the teams involved. The whole east is full of teams I absolutely despise. Whatever. Hopefully the Caps lose and we will have a totally different team win the cup finally.
Man, step back off the ledge.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
2 min cross check if it’s a pim at all. That play happens 100 times a night in the nhl inpenalized.

Neither refs arm is up after pavelski head hits the ice...

Then they see blood and a phantom 5 minute call is made.

What a f***ing joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad