GDT: WCQF Game 6: Jets @ Blues l 6pm CT (FSMW, NBCSN) l Home Cookin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I got to my Syberg's in time for puck drop today so you're welcome everyone lol!

In all seriousness what a game! The boys played their hearts out tonight! Magic number moves to 12 wins, let's go! Bring on Nashville or Dallas!

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
I remember when your team had Hull and Oates. I thought that was your year. I saw a stud winger score over 70 goals and this pesky little center throw passes that were more broken than the first NHL game.

Now I watch this team, wearing a note riddled in blue, that everyone wrote off destroy a severely overhyped team.

If my Leafs lose, I am pulling for you guys. You deserve a cup. I said this on the main board but you guys are a smart and patient fan base that deserves to lift the Stanley even more than my own Leafs.

Go Blues Go.

note: Al MacInnis was and will always be my favorite defenseman.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Did anyone else listen to the radio broadcast? They let slip in the postgame show about Blues players nursing injuries. My bracket has the Blues > Stars because I figured Dallas would be injury riddled after Nashville (still possible), but after hearing the injury SITREP I'm not so sure the Blues will be healthy enough to beat them.

Fabbri is back in and looking pretty damn good. He's relatively fresh having been rotated in just recently and didn't play much down the stretch either. Sanford and MacMac are available as well so there are options if any of those guys with more serious injuries need an extended break that would go past Thursday. Not sure of Bortuzzo's status but Sundqvist got drilled by Buff into the goal post in the waning moments of Game 5 so that limp is something he already played an entire game on.

Reactions: Spektre

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
WIN THIS FACEOFF!!!!

And they DOOOOOOOOOO!!! Blues go to Round 2!!!!!:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy: :wave::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::hyper::hyper::hyper::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::devdance::devdance::devdance::devdance::devdance::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::walrus::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dd::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::cheers::cheers::cheers::partytime::partytime:

And THIS is from someone from Winnipeg(and The Jets are his 2nd favourite team), who wants as many Canadian teams going as far in The NHL playoffs, as possible. Do you see what so many frustrating years of being a Blues fan has wrought?

Last edited:

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
So I did something in the last game that we won..did it all this game and stopped with 1 min left..they scored goal 2 and I did it again...guess I'm going to have to do what I did every game? Sigh...
It's not crazy until it doesn't work

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I always try to temper my expectations in the playoffs, because we all know how that story ends.

It I can’t help but think about how Schwartz looking like his old self and how Fabbri has looked great the past 2 games. This team can really do some damage this year.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Yeah, in the back of my mind, especially as we were showing we were really back in this fight, it has occurred to me that maybe Fabbri would be hitting his stride right as the games really started to matter. It’s been very up and down with him through the season, but the bottom line is that he can still skate, and that’s the biggest thing. The other stuff will take some time, when you haven’t played for 2 years, but it isn’t crazy to think that time might be now.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
This looks like a group of guys who are together and truly love each other. Love how Berube doesn't waste words and makes his points direct and with authority.
Yup. Think there was definitely some overreaction about our room earlier in the year. They're on board with each other, and it looks like O'Reilly, Bozak and Maroon have all been good influences in there, so nice job by Armstrong. They each played a key role on the ice this series as well.

Reactions: ScratchCatFever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad