Not open for further replies.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
giphy.gif
That man was asked how anti-aircraft guns are used to shoot down Jets

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Dizee? :laugh:

I try not to ignore posters but there's some who post just to stir things up.

Even though I lost hope after game 4s lost...I did originally pick Blues in 6 :DD
Same. I also picked Dallas and Vegas to both win.

My West is looking pretty solid, although my East bracket is a cluster f***. But that goes for pretty much everyone lol.

Reactions: Dbrownss

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Even though we’d have home ice, I think the Stars would be a tougher matchup in round two. They really still only have one line(though their second line has produced a bit as well in the playoffs) but it’s a REALLY good line. They also have a solid defensive structure and one of the best goalies in the league. Either matchup would be tough but I think the Blues have a better shot against the Preds.

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
Sorry I haven't had the chance to post along with the game. I've been helping my brother and his wife. My sister-in-law's nephew committed suicide 2 nights ago and I have been trying to help them get to Louisiana to visit the family and morn with them.

That all said I've really been enjoying watching this team, Sometimes down but never out, proving the non-believers wrong. I can not tell you how often I brag to my hockey friends that I got drafted Blues and am happy to be on the band wagon. Bring on round 2!

As a side not - as promised earlier - Tonight was Mortlach 12 Scotch....Every time I've has Scotch we've won. Guess I'm drinking Scotch from now on!

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Sorry I haven't had the chance to post along with the game. I've been helping my brother and his wife. My sister-in-law's nephew committed suicide 2 nights ago and I have been trying to help them get to Louisiana to visit the family and morn with them.

That all said I've really been enjoying watching this team, Sometimes down but never out, proving the non-believers wrong. I can not tell you how often I brag to my hockey friends that I got drafted Blues and am happy to be on the band wagon. Bring on round 2!

As a side not - as promised earlier - Tonight was Mortlach 12 Scotch....Every time I've has Scotch we've won. Guess I'm drinking Scotch from now on!
Sorry to hear about your loss

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I admit, I lost hope in December and also lost hope after game 4. That’s the life of a Blues fan.
There's a big difference between losing hope and giving up on the team. It's easy to give up on a season and start thinking about the next.

Tonight is a perfect example of being a Blues fan. They dominated 95% of the game and still almost f***ed it up.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016

Sorry to hear that. Hope your family finds peace and makes it to Louisiana

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Did anyone else listen to the radio broadcast? They let slip in the postgame show about Blues players nursing injuries. My bracket has the Blues > Stars because I figured Dallas would be injury riddled after Nashville (still possible), but after hearing the injury SITREP I'm not so sure the Blues will be healthy enough to beat them.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Did anyone else listen to the radio broadcast? They let slip in the postgame show about Blues players nursing injuries. My bracket has the Blues > Stars because I figured Dallas would be injury riddled after Nashville (still possible), but after hearing the injury SITREP I'm not so sure the Blues will be healthy enough to beat them.
I don't see any tell tell signs. Vladi looks a slight step behind, but they've been on him pretty good.

Parayko doesnt look as dominant, but they'll have quite a few days off if the Dallas series goes 7

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I don't see any tell tell signs. Vladi looks a slight step behind, but they've been on him pretty good.

Parayko doesnt look as dominant, but they'll have quite a few days off if the Dallas series goes 7
Yeah I was surprised. The team has looked 100% other than Glideomir Coastosenko, but on the radio they said Sundqvist is walking with a limp, someone else (Maroon i think, i forget) is walking with a limp, Binnington(!) is nursing something - didnt say what, and Steen has been playing with "broken bones" all season (likely hand/wrist/toes) then the announcer guy (Alex? not chris but the guy that replaced Chase) stopped himself and changed the subject.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Yeah I was surprised. The team has looked 100% other than Glideomir Coastosenko, but on the radio they said Sundqvist is walking with a limp, someone else (Maroon i think, i forget) is walking with a limp, Binnington(!) is nursing something - didnt say what, and Steen has been playing with "broken bones" all season (likely hand/wrist/toes) then the announcer guy (Alex? not chris but the guy that replaced Chase) stopped himself and changed the subject.
Binnington is the critical player in that(obviously) Maroon and Steener was buzzin

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
We won that series while basically leaning on the rest of the cast.

Imagine how we'll do once Tarasenko gets it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad