WCQF Game 5 Knights @ Sharks | 7:00pm PDT | NBCSN, TVAS, SN, NBCSCA, ATTSN-RM | Elimination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
If they were Couture's are you even sure they were human teeth?

Makes you THINK.
Well they weren’t because this isn’t his original set. He’s had he’s teeth knocked out before. This’ll be his 3rd set going in.

Reactions: Kegsey

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Toothgate

Fake as f***. Either way, Couture has no justification for running to the locker room. I have my teeth knocked out every day and twice on sundays, so I am an expert on this front. Every time my teeth get knocked out I am stone cold --- no reaction. If getting your teeth knocked out evokes a reaction from you, you should reconsider your priorities.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
The guy who said he isn't sure a puck that hit the net was a goal isn't sure those were teeth.

What a surprise.

Arguing with you is just the worst. I wasn't even saying that, yet, cool, keep bringing up something you've misconstrued because it's against your team.

But for the topic at hand.... When Couture comes back from the locker room, he really appears to have all his teeth.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well they weren’t because this isn’t his original set. He’s had he’s teeth knocked out before. This’ll be his 3rd set going in.
thatsthejoke.jpg

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
I'll say this. Was good to get one more win. I honestly went into this hoping for elimination. Now I get one more game of playoff nerves.

If Jones, vlasic and Karlsson have all decided to do their thing I may actually be hopeful.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Toothgate

Fake as ****. Either way, Couture has no justification for running to the locker room. I have my teeth knocked out every day and twice on sundays, so I am an expert on this front. Every time my teeth get knocked out I am stone cold --- no reaction. If getting your teeth knocked out evokes a reaction from you, you should reconsider your priorities.

There’s no proof that these are teeth or that that’s even ice. Please use facts.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Arguing with you is just the worst. I wasn't even saying that, yet, cool, keep bringing up something you've misconstrued because it's against your team.

But for the topic at hand.... When Couture comes back from the locker room, he really appears to have all his teeth.

is that what gerrard gallant was arguing lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad