WCQF Game 5 Knights @ Sharks | 7:00pm PDT | NBCSN, TVAS, SN, NBCSCA, ATTSN-RM | Elimination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Erik Karlsson +3 and 2 assists, quick someone make a thread!

he was honestly still pretty bad.

he really shouldn't be playing but is because hes still producing. with Vlasic back i hope they shelter karlsson

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Jesus Christ, you guys had the powerplay advantage and won 5-2. One soft call on EK is all it takes to keep you fuming about the officiating?
Those bad calls have haunted us this series, so yes we are mad when a phantom trip leads to a goal and a 3-2 game

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Jesus Christ, you guys had the powerplay advantage and won 5-2. One soft call on EK is all it takes to keep you fuming about the officiating?
Officiating was utterly horrible and one sided again. I am always pissed about that. It could have easily turned this game for good.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Gallant just bitches about everything. I now understand why the Panthers fired him and made him take a cab to the airport. What an insufferable asshole

Reactions: SjMilhouse

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Will McNabb finally get the hearing, or how many flying elbows does it take if you play for Vegas?

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Okay, in the moment fine, but the game is over and it didn't cost you in the end. Like what is the use at this point?
Because it feels like it's every game and then some really obvious stuff doesn't get called in our favor. It's frustrating especially when we have to look at Gallants ugly mug after every whistle because he's bitching again

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Okay, in the moment fine, but the game is over and it didn't cost you in the end. Like what is the use at this point?
Except it's not a one time thing. Officiating has been horrible and any time your coach cries they get a PP.

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island
Let me guess, a million missed calls on Vegas and zero on San Jose, right?

Bad calls are bad calls. It seems suspicious that Vegas has gotten so many over the past 2 years.

But as for the Sharks, specifically, none of this would have really stood out again, except for the game 2 tragedy. Most bad calls are forgotten. The game two tragedy is one that many people will take some time to get over. Especially if vegas pulls off the upset.

And because game 2 is still fresh in many peoples minds, the refs are under greater scrutiny than normal, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->