WCQF Game 5: Jets vs Blues | 7:30pm CT | USA,CBC, TVAS, SN360, FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
The game was very closely contested all the way. Blues get a great break late. Two teams each with an about 50% chance to win, play very evenly distributed irrespective of the score all the way through. One team was going to get hosed. Today it was us. Tomorrow it will be the Blues, I hope :P
You got a 2 goal lead in the 3rd.

To lose it it like that - was not good.

Now we are against the rope again.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
How did the Jets manage to blow this lead? I left when it was 2-0 and thought they had it in the bag.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I’m gonna assume Winnipeg last year was better than this at holding onto 3rd period leads

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Mental meltdown, Wpg going nowhere this season! All 3 Canada teams out in first round,probably. 2 as "overdogs":confused:!

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Pretty sure we’ve never had the road team win the first 6 in a series. There’s been 4 cases where it’s occurred in the first 5 and the home team won 6 game every time

Reactions: sfvega

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
you've got to be kidding?
The funny thing is I see so many parallels between Leafs and Jets.

Ehlers/Nylander: Skilled “soft” Euros who disappear when games get tough.
Gardiner/Trouba: Skilled American dmen on expiring deals prone to big mistakes at worst times.

Reactions: Words Of Wisdom

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
4rth or 5 time this season Jets lost a game in final seconds/minutes in regulation. 2 times in playoffs already. Damn.

General Disarray

Jul 21, 2016
Toronto
Flames arguably choked. Jets/Blues series was a pick ‘em that the Jets could still win. Ice cold take.
Jets had the division almost all year then choked at the end. Only to choke again in the playoffs. The third period of this game is textbook definition of choking.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I present to everyone the 2019 Winnipeg Jets. You can literally use both hands to count the number of times Jets let this exact scenario happen throughout the season hahaha.

See, the beauty is, in the league-wide forum, you have no actual power here, because there's no convoluted rules about "who is or isn't allowed to troll a fanbase" for you to exploit for hundreds of consecutive posts. Out here, you're just another person who hates the Jets -- as is your right, as someone from Toronto -- where no one will actually think for a picosecond that you're actually a Jets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad