GDT: WCQF game 4 - Sharks @ Knights 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
And ofcourse Reaves doesn't get a penalty. He gets more star treatment than the actual stars.

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
Reeves literally held on to his arm and he tried to get it out.

It's just like Patrick Beverley. Can we get some refs with an IQ over potato, please?

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
At least Kane is playing like he gives a ****.
Don't get me wrong, I love kane. But saying that the guy who led the league in penalty minutes has been disciplined is hilariously idiotic even though I think about half of them were because Kane was doing hockey while black.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Can’t believe Randy is making up one excuse after another... yes, having that kind of goaltending can deflate you, but they are just going through the motions. Goal 4 was the pinnacle of that. But it had gone on for about 30 minutes before that. I don’t know how some of our guys can look in the mirror...

I will watch the series till the end, starting with the next season it’s highlight watching for me, won’t spent another 82 x 2,5 hours of hockey that with this team means nothing once the games count. What an embarrassment.

The whole highlight watching thing ,I've been waiting for just one God damn Stanley Cup and then I'll cut back on my fandomship. Just one Stanley Cup. I turned 15 just after the Sharks first playoff run. I'll be 40 after this abrupt ending. :(

Reactions: CrazedZooChimp

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
1qv96d.jpg

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Truly embarrassed to be a fan of this team right now

Unless you have undies on your head, that's unfair to say. How can you expect the team to give it their all, if you yourself haven't even tried to hone the power of the underwear cap? These guys are trying, but they need the fans to dawn some underwear.

Reactions: LA Shark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad