GDT: WCQF game 4 - Sharks @ Knights 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Majority of discussion for this game has already been had in series thread, so why repeat that info here (lines, starter).

Sharks motivated to "win it for Jumbo" and force a game 6 on Easter Sunday.

Gusev may play tonight for VGK. (Will wear #17)

Leaving in a couple of hours for the game, hoping I don't get soaked.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Don't particularly like the lines, but whatchya gonna do? Season comes down to tonight. Hope to see some serious fight tonight and an attention to detail to start periods.

I expect to see a better defensive effort, just have a bad feeling those lines are gonna have a real tough time creating offense outside the Hertl line.

Big chance for either Donskoi or Radil to prove they have to be in the lineup in the future over Haley. I'll say Donskoi gets the game winner in a 3-2 win.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Damn it Jones. How can you allow a goal from center ice you loser.

So 2 more games left with Karlsson. I would say enjoy it but not if he plays terrible and costs us. I hope they don't play Gusev. You know he'd get a hat trick. We got enough problems to worry about.

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Figure it out somehow. Enough has been said about what needs to change and happen.

Sharks 4-3

Pavs, Kane x2, Couture

Stone, Bellemare, Smith

sharks_dynasty

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose, CA
#SpankVegas in a way that makes them feel like it’s not enjoyable. Right now they are loving every minute of the experience. It is Vegas after all.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Predictions:

Sharks get the first goal
Jones gives up two bad goals
Sharks win 4-3
Donskoi is a difference-maker
Karlsson has a much better game
Kane scores and/or is ejected
Something crazy happens. This can be anything from the puck snapping in two and flying into both goals, or an earthquake mid-game, or a single shot bouncing off every star player we have, injuring them all.

Go... Sharks. Stop depressing me. Above all: win this series for Joe Thornton.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
EPltCIf.gif

Reactions: Sandisfan

lucky0slevin

Aug 9, 2011
Will the real sli... Martin Jones please please stand on your head this game. We need you to be a brick wall from this game forward !

Reactions: LadyStanley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad