GDT: WCQF Game 4: Jets @ Blues l 8:30pm CT (FSMW, CNBC) l Home Team Has to Win Eventually...Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
This is America. We only care about America.
latest

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
If Fabbri is getting limited minutes like Sanford had, I think his line could be a real headache for Winnipeg to match up with. They have the capability to provide some real skill / offense. What a great way to write the next chapter in the Fabbri redemption story, he gets in in the playoffs and becomes a difference-maker.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Good, because the stupid ass mistake we made last game was what Winnipeg did in game one . we tried to out physical them, tried to push the issue, tried to check when the puck was gone, and didnt support, NOT OUR GAME. We have ultra o and d skilled guys on the top line and they need to play the crisp passing, corner support, and cycle game. Doing the bum rush thing was stupid. Dont over commit and the team will be fine. Unleash Parayko off the rush often
It was almost ridiculous how much the Jets cycled like we normally do and how we hit like they normally do in Game 3.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
You have one of these?

cut.jpg

Unfortunately no. I have a tiny head so the snapback and high crown hats make it look remarkably like a colorful penis. The only New Era hats that fit me are their 'low profile' hats, which they don't make for NHL teams. I'd pay pretty much whatever they want to charge for one of those throwback hats in a low profile 59Fifty.

But I digress. I'll be wearing my 4th of July Cardinals hat tonight.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
If we lose tonight more of you better shave your beards and offer something to the hockey gods!!!!

I’ve given up too much to see this “win the first two games of the series only to lose the next 4 in a row” movie again for another year dammit!!!
I shaved after we clinched and decided to keep the clean cut look for the playoffs as a change of pace from years past. I will however shave my cat, even at the cost of him never speaking to me again. But only for you @Bendak

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
If we lose tonight more of you better shave your beards and offer something to the hockey gods!!!!

I’ve given up too much to see this “win the first two games of the series only to lose the next 4 in a row” movie again for another year dammit!!!

My PSU fried my apt's circut board, my phone is almost dead, my bank f***ed me over for a painful amount of money. What else can I sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad