GDT: WCQF Game 4: Jets @ Blues l 8:30pm CT (FSMW, CNBC) l Home Team Has to Win Eventually...Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I am surprised it's not Blais or Mac. Fabbri did look to be probably his personal best since returning from the career ending injury grave in our last two games, I guess Berube favors his experience in playoff games over Blais or Mac, that would be my guess for him having the nod tonight. I'm excited to see if he can step in and contribute, this is a great opportunity for him to prove he can play. Go Fabbri! Go Blues!

Last edited:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Glad Sanford is out, surprised it’s Fabbri in for him though. I think he’s good on the forecheck/pest role so I hope he runs with it.
Fabbri has taken warmups with the team for the last couple of weeks even when he wasn't in the lineup, which is usually the role for the 13th forward, in case someone gets dinged up. From that perspective, I'm not really surprised he's first in when Sanford came out. Hopefully he channels some 2016 playoff Fabbri and finds himself a regular.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
How confident am I we take game 4 and go back to Winnipeg up 3-1?

Cool-Hand-Luke-quotes-4.gif

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
JR said on 101 that they went with Fabbri because they wanted more speed and skill.
Good, because the stupid ass mistake we made last game was what Winnipeg did in game one . we tried to out physical them, tried to push the issue, tried to check when the puck was gone, and didnt support, NOT OUR GAME. We have ultra o and d skilled guys on the top line and they need to play the crisp passing, corner support, and cycle game. Doing the bum rush thing was stupid. Dont over commit and the team will be fine. Unleash Parayko off the rush often

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I've worn my #15 Winter Classic Jersey all 3 games of the series, but was going to switch it up tonight since we aren't wearing the alternates at home (which is lame). But with Fabbri back in the lineup, I have to sport his jersey. I'll switch the hat in order to change up the mojo.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I've worn my #15 Winter Classic Jersey all 3 games of the series, but was going to switch it up tonight since we aren't wearing the alternates at home (which is lame). But with Fabbri back in the lineup, I have to sport his jersey. I'll switch the hat in order to change up the mojo.
You have one of these?

cut.jpg

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
I think putting Fabbri in is a good move. All through hockey he’s been a big game performer and a winner. The Blues need an injection of that intensity and determination. Fingers crossed that he isn’t rusty and gets into the pace of the game quickly.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO

I also have a Fabbri Winter Classic. I may have to throw it on as well.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I was hoping MacMac would get in there but Fabbri is a great choice too, hope he can bring some offense tonight and stays in the lineup.
I was hoping too MacMac. Møre physical, maybe faster then Fabbri and easily better forechecker + bring energy.

I'm afraid Fabbri will break his bones playing physical game. Like scenario him skating full speed and miss hit and bang up himself to boards.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad