GDT: WCQF Game 4: Jets @ Blues l 8:30pm CT (FSMW, CNBC) l Home Team Has to Win Eventually...Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
cut.jpg

:blues
8475170.jpg
8475158.jpg
8475765.jpg

Schenn-O'Reilly-Tarasenko
8474034.jpg
8475098.jpg
8480023.jpg

Maroon-Bozak-Thomas
8475768.jpg
8476897.jpg
8474102.jpg

Schwartz-Sundqvist-Perron
8470257.jpg
8477964.jpg
8477952.jpg

Steen-Barbashev-Fabbri
8478407.jpg
8474565.jpg

Dunn-Pietrangelo
8470151.jpg
8476892.jpg

Bouwmeester-Parayko
8476441.jpg
8474145.jpg

Edmundson-Bortuzzo
8476412.jpg

Jordan Binnington

:jets

Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler
Perreault-Hayes-Ehlers
Copp-Little-Laine
Tanev-Lowry-Lindholm

Morrissey-Trouba
Chiarot-Byfuglien
Kulikov-Myers

Hellebuyck
With the spooky luck home teams have had so far in this series, some began wondering if there was something supernatural at play. It seems they were correct, as evidenced by this very real - and definitely not just a gif from the classic film "Poltergeist"- footage of Patrik Laine in the Enterprise Center late last night:
tenor.gif

Luckily, Blues management acted quickly. They couldn't get their top choice, but they've been assured everything is back to normal:
tenor.gif

Hopefully, for the Blues sake, it was effective. If nothing else, maybe they can just try being better than last game. Let's go Blues!

Something happened to the formatting when it posted so it looks wonky. Sorry about that.
Edit 2- holy christ it looks even worse on mobile. Idk what happened. Sorry everyone. I’ll try and fix it when I get to work.

Fabbri in for Sanford

Last edited:

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I know there aren’t many guys left from that series, but I can’t help but think back to how one-sided Game 6 against Dallas was in our barn back in 2016. Anyone remember what happened in the next game?

I do.

I believe.

Blues got smoked by Chicago in Game 6 in 2016 and had every Blues fan thinking the team was done after three straight first round exits. Of course, they came back strong in Game 7 and won.

What happened in Game 3 is quite normal. It's a wake up call that you can't play flat and expect to win or even lose a close game in the playoffs.

It happened to Calgary last night.

I expect the Blues to come out very strong. Hopefully that makes the difference and the Blues go up 3-1.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Really no lineup changes?

If there's a lot of scoring, we lose. If it's a tight defensive game, we win. I'm hoping the latter. Maybe like 2 powerplays all game. I want playoff hockey.

I'd like to see Sammy Blais in over Sanford

I’m not sure if the lineup will be the same, I just posted the thread to get it up. I’ll edit it if something changes. I, too, hope they get Blais in there.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
It doesn't get any more dramatic than this. If the Blues lose tonite could signal the bursting of the Berube & Binnington Bubble.

Careers and lives could be determined by what happens in this one game. We're gonna find out if the last last three months were just a hot streak or the real thing.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It doesn't get any more dramatic than this. If the Blues lose tonite could signal the bursting of the Berube & Binnington Bubble.

Careers and lives could be determined by what happens in this one game. We're gonna find out if the last last three months were just a hot streak or the real thing.

I don't know about that. Even if they lose tonight the series isn't over. It's certainly going to be harder and I would be nervous. But I don't think a 2-2 series tie means Berube and Binnington bubble has burst. Let's at least wait to see how the entire series plays out before we talk about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad