GDT: WCQF Game 4 • 4/22/15 • Wild vs. Blues • 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi • FSN/NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
If I saw Russo at Starbucks, I'd definitely pick up his tab.

I think we're pretty spoiled here as far as beat writers go. Our beat writer freaking staked out an airport for a scoop on the potential signings of Parise and Suter, for crying out loud!

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
If I saw Russo at Starbucks, I'd definitely pick up his tab.

I think we're pretty spoiled here as far as beat writers go. Our beat writer freaking staked out an airport for a scoop on the potential signings of Parise and Suter, for crying out loud!
I forgot about that :laugh:

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Late, late game. Will be lucky to get home by 12:30am IF it ends in regulation. Should be fun!

This game is just so big on the scale. A win or loss can change the outlook big time. Do we get keep rolling and take a good lead on the series, or do we go back to St. Louis with a tie series? I expect the Blues from Game 2 tomorrow night. Let's be ready for them.

It's going to be rough, and my friends and I drive to Chicago tomorrow for the fights Friday (Caleb Truax, local fighter goes for the Middleweight Title!).

I'll be lucky to get to sleep by 8am if the Wild play like they did in Game 3. I was so ramped up from the games last year I probably needed an elephant tranquilizer to put me down.

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
3.5 hours to go

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
Was at the game on Monday night and we were as loud as I can ever remember the X being. I hope tonights crowd follows in our footsteps.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
It's going to be rough, and my friends and I drive to Chicago tomorrow for the fights Friday (Caleb Truax, local fighter goes for the Middleweight Title!).

I'll be lucky to get to sleep by 8am if the Wild play like they did in Game 3. I was so ramped up from the games last year I probably needed an elephant tranquilizer to put me down.

I'm always too jacked up after playoff games, it's so hard to get some sleep. My recipe right now is a drink, couch and a bad movie.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I am so jacked for this!!! Playoff hockey is just the best thing I can imagine!!! GO WILD BABY!!!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I got a photo....will post it later. Somebody blew up a big pic of Ott picking his nose on the bench. It says, "If nobody wants to fight me then I'll just fight this booger. He had it against the glass by the Blues during warmups.

Well done, sir.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
I got a photo....will post it later. Somebody blew up a big pic of Ott picking his nose on the bench. It says, "If nobody wants to fight me then I'll just fight this booger. He had it against the glass by the Blues during warmups.

Well done, sir.

I have it, too! I will let you post it to not steal your thunder. Hilarious :handclap:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Nice. My laptop is jammed. Installing an update.. started when I went to sleep and now when trying to start it, it's still trting to install it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad