GDT: WCQF Game 4 • 4/22/15 • Wild vs. Blues • 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi • FSN/NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Agreed... Man.. Sometimes I hate Disney. lol

They own ESPN too. So **** them and their ****** networks.

What's everybodys favorite pudding? Mine is tapioca. Why? Because I have no sense of smell, so I get the sweetness of if and the nix texture.

I hate not having a sense of smell.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Damn you Wild. I love you so much that I have voluntarily stayed in my seat for this train wreck rather than bolting to the door with 90% of the other fans in attendance. I love ya. .....but don't like you much at the moment. Get this ! $#& all out of your system tonight..

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Well, as a Wild fan you have to give the Blues credit. They came out and just dominated, no two ways about it. Not to mention they got their road playoff monkey off their back. Should give them good confidence for game 5.

I'm excited to see how the Wild will respond.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
They own ESPN too. So **** them and their ****** networks.

What's everybodys favorite pudding? Mine is tapioca. Why? Because I have no sense of smell, so I get the sweetness of if and the nix texture.

I hate not having a sense of smell.

that would make things hard. :( I'm sorry to hear that man. Did you never have any sense of smell?

And what I really hate is that Minnesota loses their hockey team and Anaheim/Disney get one right after making a movie about Minnesota hockey.. That one kills me.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I can eat a tray of Rice Krispie treats in like 22 minutes. So good.

Candy = wild berry skittles

Tropical dots.

So of course all the stores around here no long carry them. Regular dots are boring.

So now I'm trying out various flavors of Mike and Ike. The Berry Blast variety has promise. So expect that to vanish from store shelves as soon as I settle on that as my replacement candy.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Haha the fans cheer for the final minute.

What a ****ing disgrace.

This better be the Wild getting 4 series worth of goofs and **** ups out of their system early.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Tropical dots.

So of course all the stores around here no long carry them. Regular dots are boring.

So now I'm trying out various flavors of Mike and Ike. The Berry Blast variety has promise. So expect that to vanish from store shelves as soon as I settle on that as my replacement candy.

Red rageous or Jolly Joes are my favorite Mike and Ikes. lol

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
What's everyone's favorite cereal?

Mines French toast crunch.

Honey Bunches of Oats. Because good things come in bunches.

honey-bunches-of-oats-lady.jpg

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
that would make things hard. :( I'm sorry to hear that man. Did you never have any sense of smell?

And what I really hate is that Minnesota loses their hockey team and Anaheim/Disney get one right after making a movie about Minnesota hockey.. That one kills me.

I had a sense of smell as a kid, in part because of an asthma med I was on that has recently been found to cause growth of olfactory nerves.

And yeah, Anaheim getting the Mighty Ducks just as we're losing the North Stars just cheeses me to no end. If Disney gave a **** they would have tried to get a lease at Target Center and expand there.

**** Disney and Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad