Post-Game Talk: WCQF Game 3: ANA @ NSH | 8:30 pm CT (9:30 PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfever

Mar 29, 2009
Orange, CA

I don't know, it looks like Kesler going for knee-to-knee contact there. Regardless of contact, that puts a dent in our offense for sure. Wilson had better step up like last year for sure.

Kesler is not even on the screen. He was on the ice, but nowhere near Smith when it happened. :facepalm:

It's Thompson, Rakell, and Vatanen. Keep pushing that narrative though.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Not Rinne's fault. Team was horrible. Looked liked they were stuck in 1st gear all night. We could not buy a chance at a goal all night.
1st goal was on Bitetto.
2nd was a beautiful tip goal.

We forgot what we did in Anaheim.

Third goal was a total team breakdown. Let Getzlaf beat us to the puck in the corner, give him plenty of time to survey the situation and make an uncontested pass to Stewart coming down the slot, uncovered by Forsberg and Ellis standing still so he couldn't slide over and cover.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

I don't know, it looks like Kesler going for knee-to-knee contact there. Regardless of contact, that puts a dent in our offense for sure. Wilson had better step up like last year for sure.

I normally don't post in other team boards, especially come playoff time, but Kesler is nowhere near this play. So unless you want to imply he was using some kinda voodoo magic or a gun...

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I guess that a win in 4 games would have been boring. That is the team's mind.

yeahh ... ok ... if you think so ... but do not exagerate !!
let's make it in 5.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Anaheim played a perfect road game. They played a disciplined style that kept them focused and out of the penalty box. They wouldn't let us generate any sort of momentum or control much of the game action. Kudos to them. Hopefully we make adjustments to the ones they made for last night.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Anaheim played a perfect road game. They played a disciplined style that kept them focused and out of the penalty box. They wouldn't let us generate any sort of momentum or control much of the game action. Kudos to them. Hopefully we make adjustments to the ones they made for last night.

They gave us 5 powerplays last night.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com

We had 5 penalties, and still got whipped. Our impotent PP was a factor in the loss.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Kesler is not even on the screen. He was on the ice, but nowhere near Smith when it happened. :facepalm:

It's Thompson, Rakell, and Vatanen. Keep pushing that narrative though.

You might want to add an additional facepalm since I believe- not only is it Rakell instead of Kesler- it is Forsberg involved in the collision.... with Smith (#15) in the foreground with nobody within 5 feet of him. :help:

Until a grainy Zapruder film version of the incident can be produced and touched up by Oliver Stone, I think this "intent to injure" theory should die a quick but horrible death.

(As an aside, collisions like that happen dozens of times a game and very rarely do you see an extended knee with an intent to injure. It's insane to take 4 still photos and extrapolate intent.)

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I normally don't post in other team boards, especially come playoff time, but Kesler is nowhere near this play. So unless you want to imply he was using some kinda voodoo magic or a gun...

I don't even know what the **** those pictures are supposed to be about since no one is even close to Smith in any of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00