Post-Game Talk: WCQF Game 3: ANA @ NSH | 8:30 pm CT (9:30 PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Why did Anaheim take a TO? They could just have somebody fiddle around with their helmet for a minute or two, again.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
head.png

nsh.png
p0.png

ana.png
o3.png

final.png

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Bad game without Smith. I hope he is OK as losing him for the series could really hurt. Our lines really had chemistry and it totally screwed them up. Credit the ducks for their defensive play and not letting us get anything going. Did anybody really think we'd sweep? Come out to play game 5 and win

JamestheSame

Apr 18, 2012
I figured this would happen. Seems to be the Preds story every year in the playoffs. As soon as the other team changes their goalie, we get shut out.

This is the first time we went into a series at 2-0 though. So we have an extra game to adjust.

Let's hope we come hard Thursday, and put a strangle hold on this series.

Phototropic

Feb 4, 2012
Chattanooga
Not too upset given the circumstances, but I really hope Smith is back next game. The lines are so much worse when you remove any of the top 6.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well we were due for a loss but this was an all around bad/poor game by the Preds. Going to need to move on and focus on the next game. The Preds need to come out physical and flying come next game though and going after the puck/winning the puck battles. They got away from that in this game and it cost them.

Bitetto needs to play better and get rid of the puck faster. He was turning over the puck bad in this game.

Last edited:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Well that was worthless. 5am is gonna feel a lot earlier tomorrow than it did yesterday.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
On the bright side the next game should be better than it was tonight. Surely it can't be worst than this game.

Last edited:

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The Preds never gave us a chance to Stand With Them tonight.

Smith got hurt right after puck drop but I didn't see what happened. We had the puck in their zone and he skated back to the bench by himself and headed down the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad