WCQF/CDSF: (C2) Winnipeg Jets vs (C3) St Louis Blues | STL Lead 3-2 - PART 2

Who wins game 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Fabbri, MacEachern, Thorburn, Gunnarsson, Del Zotto.

Most of us are assuming Blais will replace Sanford on the 4th line as the only lineup change tomorrow.

God I hope that's the case.

Thorburn! Can't believe he's still around :laugh:

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I like the make up of the Blues roster. They could use more high end scoring talent but they have a nice mix of offense and D.

Nov 24, 2006
I’ve seen it more than once today that a lot of Jets fans still think Jets in 5. I just don’t get the arrogance after literally limping into the playoffs. Jets have a great team but I’m not sitting here saying Blues will sweep. I definitely see 6 or 7 games either way. That’s all I mean.
Meh.

90% of us are researching how to shoot Paul Maurice out of a cannon if we lose game #2.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
I’ve seen it more than once today that a lot of Jets fans still think Jets in 5. I just don’t get the arrogance after literally limping into the playoffs. Jets have a great team but I’m not sitting here saying Blues will sweep. I definitely see 6 or 7 games either way. That’s all I mean.

Believing in your team is not always arrogance.
Sometimes you have faith in them as they are your favorite team.
Sometimes its blind faith ;)

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
Terrible game by the Jets, just embarrassing. There a good team tho, thell be back and i think still take this thing easy breasy. Coaching becomes a factor. FACT

Lol terrible game? They dominated the first 2 periods and hit the posts numerous times. That game could have went either way. Not sure what the heck you are watching.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
So true. We struck gold with Tarasenko with the 16th overall pick. We haven't picked in the top 10 since 2008.

Last time the Blues took a forward with a top 10 pick, it was Rod Brind’Amour.

The Blackhawks will have picked 3rd overall more times in the last 25 years more times then the Blues have picked in the top 10.

I love perspectives like that.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Lol terrible game? They dominated the first 2 periods and hit the posts numerous times. That game could have went either way. Not sure what the heck you are watching.

He is a troll who has a bone to pick with the Blues. If the Blues ever do something well, it will be because the other team screwed up.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Forget that dude. He trolls the Blues all the time too. His opinion is irrelevant on HF all together.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Hoping for another fun game to watch from 2 really good teams!.....Just hope the result is different :D

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
St. Louis, you will love hearing the anthems tonight.
This is going to be a long series. Can't wait for tonight!
SmartRewardingDutchshepherddog-small.gif

Go JETS!!!
tumblr_pfk6bhFwX81qc44efo1_250.gif

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Thorburn! Can't believe he's still around :laugh:
That's incredible. I remember him playing for the Amerks what feels like 10+ years ago. Never thought he'd carve out an NHL career, but glad he did. He always had his teammates backs, which I respected.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
So true. We struck gold with Tarasenko with the 16th overall pick. We haven't picked in the top 10 since 2008.
If ya'll continue to abuse GMs like you did to Botts acquiring RoR, then you wont even need to be in the top-20 of the first round to build a legit contender.

I have you guys as a dark horse to go all the way. Part of me would love to see it, but I also want a higher pick. Oyeee

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
The Jets got the better of the play through 2 periods but there was no domination. The Blues hit some posts too, & Bozak could've legit scored 2 even 3 goals. The only time a team dominated was the Blues in the 3rd period, thats the only time in the game the ice was ever tilted one way.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I'm just glad Game 2 is tonight instead of Saturday, would've been tough having to try to watch both this game & UFC 236.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad