Who wins game 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
So scratch Tarasenko, right? :sarcasm:
As a Jet fan I must admit I am impressed with Tarasenko. From afar I thought he was pretty much a one dimensionsal shooter who could put the puck in the net.

But having seen him over these past 5 games I'm impressed with his speed and intensity in the offensive zone especially last night. So yes, please do scratch him for game 6. :)

Burynai

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis
As a Jet fan I must admit I am impressed with Tarasenko. From afar I thought he was pretty much a one dimensionsal shooter who could put the puck in the net.

But having seen him over these past 5 games I'm impressed with his speed and intensity in the offensive zone especially last night. So yes, please do scratch him for game 6. :)

I must say....Jets have done a pretty good job of containing him and the 1st line. Not much room out there.

RckyMtnBlue

Feb 28, 2014
91 can be so much better than he is, last 1-2.5 seasons he has gotten to be pretty lazy, doesn't battle hard for pucks, floats, etc.etc. However last night he was fairly engaged like he use to be. I hope this continues

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Go Bluessssss
llUJcD.gif

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Interesting tidbit I found about Jets coach Paul Maurice, and his coaching style:

This is what I have been noticing too.. For some reason Maurice likes to put on the top two lines whenever possible, and they become gassed by the third period. The Tanev-Copp-Lowry line is doing especially well, however Maurice does not seem to trust them at crucial times.

Reactions: irunthepeg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad