• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Im not the coach who coached for more than 20 years in the league.

But my humble opinion.
Buff back to pp1. Hoe Jets get more than 1 power play!! (Ref you suck :) )

Laine should be automatic in pp1 and pp2

Perrault needs to be in the 4th line. There is no use on trading for pass first Hayes if he doesnt play or he gets 4th line players. ( the trade becomes a waste :) )

Schiefele and Wheeler needs to get going. Separating them might help them. And the team.

Copp Lowry Tanev should be 1 line that play against the best. They were amongst the best last season in the league and coach hasnt gotten back to them this year.

Sometimes time out is good :) to sette down your team.

Go Jets go.

I still believe , 5 games !!!

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Really seems like we aren’t getting any respect out of Jets fans and they are already down in the series.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Really seems like we aren’t getting any respect out of Jets fans and they are already down in the series.

Oh? I thought us Jets fans have a lot of respect for your team and fans.

I do think the Jets are the better team WHEN it comes all together. We have struggled with consistency for awhile, even on a period to period basis.

Anyways, looking forward to another great game tomorrow.

Reactions: BuLLeT1291

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Oh? I thought us Jets fans have a lot of respect for your team and fans.

I do think the Jets are the better team WHEN it comes all together. We have struggled with consistency for awhile, even on a period to period basis.

Anyways, looking forward to another great game tomorrow.

I’ve seen it more than once today that a lot of Jets fans still think Jets in 5. I just don’t get the arrogance after literally limping into the playoffs. Jets have a great team but I’m not sitting here saying Blues will sweep. I definitely see 6 or 7 games either way. That’s all I mean.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
I’ve seen it more than once today that a lot of Jets fans still think Jets in 5. I just don’t get the arrogance after literally limping into the playoffs. Jets have a great team but I’m not sitting here saying Blues will sweep. I definitely see 6 or 7 games either way. That’s all I mean.

Like the Phil Jets guy above and the tnt dude I was seeing earlier today.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016

Yeah, I expected a long series going in. Almost every playoff series looks like it should go at least six games+, with the exception of Tampa... and then Tampa goes out and loses!

This just feels like an unusual year with a lot of parity.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Not "a lot". Your insecurity is showing.

Reactions: Hank Chinaski

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Game 1 was a beaut
Game 2 should be too
Tomorrow will be much more physical based on how the teams and Berube left the ice.
I like grudges

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Like the Phil Jets guy above and the tnt dude I was seeing earlier today.

They’re just fans. Let fans be fans of their team...who cares what their opinion is. I hope the Jets win the series. Blues fans hope their team wins. It’s just how it is at the end of the day.

Don’t write us off that we don’t respect the blues. On the contrary, we respect the blues a lot, there’s strong Winnipeg-St Louis connections in the hockey world, and we have rooted for your guys many times when you were tops with the hawks years ago. Don’t forget you’ve experienced many more years of playoff hockey than we have and as a result some jets fans are more hopeful, others are more on edge, more uncertain with the playoff emotions, and more critical of their own team as opposed to the opponent

Take a look through the jets forum - most people there aren’t so sure we win the series. That first game was super important. Jets have been crummy for months. Blues have been second only to Tampa for months. Many of us know what’s up. Our team isn’t clicking, something is seriously amiss with third periods, and if you guys beat us one more game it’s statistically unlikely we go on the second round

At the end of the day though we’re still going to cheer our team. So if you are up 3-0 and you see Jets fans saying “Jets in 7” just let it be lol. We’re supposed to cheer on our team and hope they win, just like 15 other clubs and their fans for this dance

We know things don’t look good for us. The force is not strong with the Jets. We limped into the playoffs. Writing is arguably kind of there. But we are going to cheer for our team till the last second.

It will be a good series, it’s a shame we couldn’t meet in the second round

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Blues need to work on their PP. Their biggest weakness IMO.....
It's really two things - the entry into the zone, and the strategy once they're there. At times, you can tell they don't have a plan other than dragging the puck up ice and hoping it will magically get in there and they can set up. They move the puck like it's a hot potato, someone will eventually fling the puck wildly at the net, and then the opposition gets it and shoots it down the ice and kills 15 seconds. It really, really doesn't help when they put Tarasenko on a point instead of putting him in a place to feed him so he can shoot.

When they're on, they're deadly on the PP - but when they're off, they could go 5-on-3 for 2 minutes and not get even a good scoring opportunity, much less a shot on net.

Reactions: Burynai

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Also, as an aside, I think Winniowg had a loud playoff like building and I know St.Louis is going to bring it...seems the games tonight lack "the feel"

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
n6mZstZ.gif

Reactions: GoJetsGo55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad