WCQF/CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs (WC1) Dallas Stars | Stars lead 3-2

Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
With the top 3 teams in the West in peril (CGY, Sharks, WPG), Nashville might be in the catbird’s seat in the West
To me the top team in the West is Vegas. I know you’re talking about seeds, but damn Vegas is good. I don’t know who’s gonna knock them out, if anybody.

Linnie The Pooh

Apr 17, 2019
Ashburn, Virginia
This is really a critical game for both teams in the way I see it. If Dallas can pull it out they even the series back up and pretty much anything goes the rest of the way. If Nashville can go up a 3 games to 1 lead and take this one in Dallas tonight they have a stronghold on the series. I look for both Rinne and Bishop to really be on the top of there games tonight and it will be tough for scoring if both goalies do just that. Regardless, I think it will be a 1 goal game and low scoring. I'll give Dallas the advantage because they are at home.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Spezza has been pretty good in both games he played. Hope that continues on the road and there won't be matchups that can be exploited.

Reactions: Dave Karp

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
Series going the way most expected. 2-2 after 4. Best of 3. Stars looked REALLY Good in games 3 and 4. Hope they can keep it going in Nashville. Go Stars!!!!!!!!

Reactions: brighteststars

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Preds need to go forward with Saros in Net. No disrespect to Rinne, but he has never been as great of a goalie in the playoffs as he has in regular season. I think Saros in net could change the whole mojo of things.. Just my two cents..

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Preds need to go forward with Saros in Net. No disrespect to Rinne, but he has never been as great of a goalie in the playoffs as he has in regular season. I think Saros in net could change the whole mojo of things.. Just my two cents..

Rinne looked great in both of the Preds win . In both losses he wasn't good. I doubt Saros starts game 5 despite Rinne having a bad game tonight.

razor ray

May 8, 2011

I agree. PR cannot figure it out.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Same old problems for dallas. (Looking past bishops bad game for a second). Stats from stars depth forwards. We literally get nothing

Hintz 0 pts in 3 games
Dickinson 0 pts in 3 games
Faksa 0 pts in 3 games
Comeau 0 pts in 3 games
Cogliano 0 pts in 3 games
Dowling 0 pts in 3 games
Pitlick 0 pts in 2 games
Janmark 0 pts in 2 games

Playoff teams get something from lower lines.

Ok so this needs an update after game 4 :laugh:

Pts tonight from depth fwds

Hintz 2, comeau 1, Cogliano 1, Spezza 1, Dowling 1.

Dallas won't get that every game. But if they can get 1 goal from depth fwds each game then they can probably hope for 2 or 3 from Benn, Seguin, Radulov, Zuccarallo, Klingberg, Lindell and Heiskanen...then hope bishop dows the rest.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
That was a thrashing in Game 4 (RIP Atlanta)

Dallas is an interesting team.. Id prefer they win. Plus Rinne is overrated. Go Seguin!

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon
Maybe 1 of those goals is on Rinne where he gave a juicy rebound but it was a hard shot from a hard angle to try and redirect anywhere else. Nashville played like crap overall.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Dallas has been the better team this series without a doubt.

For me this all comes back to coaching. Lavi doesn't have an answer and doesn't know how to male adjustments. He is a big picture guy and not a details guy. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.

I would not be surprised if the Stars take the next two. I also wouldn't be surprised if we have a game 7. All depends on what Preds team shows up because you know Dallas is going to.

Reactions: JamestheSame

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
He's just trying really hard to get you guys that extra first round pick.

And damn is it fun to watch.

Hell, I hope Dallas re-signs him and the Rangers end up with two firsts out of the deal. :yo:

Me too! If anyone deserves to make another deep playoff run, it’s him.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Is there a concert in Nashville tomorrow?

Trying to figure out why this series is headed into its' second two-day break in between games. :help: :shakehead

Can't think of any other reason why there'd be such a long break. Twice in the same series.

Me too! If anyone deserves to make another deep playoff run, it’s him.

Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: LatvianTwist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad