Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Looks like the Preds didn't do their homework on Zuccarello, never leave him alone in front of the net. Yeah he came in from the east, but Laviolette should know about his skills, he's been around this league for 10 years.

Better be prepared, he'll strike again.
get out your binoculars and find that little guy

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Gonna be really loud in that barn every time Radulov has the puck. Which will probably be fairly often. :laugh:

I'm hoping he continues his ramped up offensive numbers and torches Rinne throughout the series. But that may just be wishful thinking.

Should be a fun series either way, even if it's likely to also be the least popular of the first round matchups. Especially around here, from the looks of it.

I don't understand this comment!

If one goal and no assists is torching the other team's goalie, then Josi and PK both torched Bishop.

At least Heiskanen had an unassisted goal and an assist to put Dallas in the lead. Maybe he is the player you should focus on, not Rads. If Miro doesn't take that shot, Rads has no goals to go along with no assists so far in the series.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't understand this comment!

If one goal and no assists is torching the other team's goalie, then Josi and PK both torched Bishop.

At least Heiskanen had an unassisted goal and an assist to put Dallas in the lead. Maybe he is the player you should focus on, not Rads. If Miro doesn't take that shot, Rads has no goals to go along with no assists so far in the series.

Might want to check the time stamp on my post there, chief.

I said that prior to Game 1, with Radulov posting something like 15 points over his last 10 games of the regular season.

So he was on a roll heading into the series, which I of course hoped he would continue.

Hopefully this helps you understand better. :laugh:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
The playoffs honestly have shown that my opinion that the West is wide open outside the Jets who imho are the worst team in the west playoffs looks pretty accurate.

The East looks to be the same way too. No team making the Finals would really shock me outside of Carolina.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The East looks to be the same way too. No team making the Finals would really shock me outside of Carolina.

Sure but i have seen so much less of the Eastern teams as a fan of a Western team that don't think i could've really judged the Eastern Conference playoff picture before it started. My Western predictions look good. My Eastern less so albeit not completely wrong.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The playoffs honestly have shown that my opinion that the West is wide open outside the Jets who imho are the worst team in the west playoffs looks pretty accurate.

Jets could beat the Preds. They just won't get the chance this season.

This SC has been crazier than usual with the Jets, Pens and Tampa all in a hole.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Might want to check the time stamp on my post there, chief.

I said that prior to Game 1, with Radulov posting something like 15 points over his last 10 games of the regular season.

So he was on a roll heading into the series, which I of course hoped he would continue.

Hopefully this helps you understand better. :laugh:

I understand that yesterday Benn had a goal assisted by Seguin.

Radulov must have gone back to Russia, again. I can't find him in the summary.

Jarnkrok (Iron Hook) assisted on both Nashville goals.

Islandgirl

Apr 15, 2019
The Island
This is going to be a tough series and even though I picked Nashville to come out of the West and reach the Stanley Cup Finals, I feel they will have tough competition the entire way through. Nashville just seems to have a bit of everything and if they can get on the scoreboard I think they can win series.

Reactions: bdub24

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Honestly, I feel the Preds have raised their effort level since the regular season but their overall play is still real sloppy. Tonight, they basically got two lucky goals, depended on Rinne and held on for dear life.

I'd still feel pretty good if I was a Dallas fan. It's still up in the air.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
I love Grimaldis forechecks, guy goes barrelling in at max speed and doesnt even move the guy hes trying to hit, cracks me up every time. Hes a pest though

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bishop has gotta turn it around or else we're done. What a terrible, terrible performance from him. Just awful and incredibly costly. Might end up being the difference maker this series

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
Bishop has gotta turn it around or else we're done. What a terrible, terrible performance from him. Just awful and incredibly costly. Might end up being the difference maker this series

Khudobin has been the Preds achilles heel against you all this year. They cant seem to figure that guy out, it wont happen with one bad game with Bishop but it probably should with the success hes had against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad