WCQF/CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs (WC1) Dallas Stars | Stars lead 3-2

Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
2 stinkers by Rinne....... do you dare go with Saros?

Game 5 was not on Rinne. Maybe the 5th goal but even that came off an atrocious turnover . The whole defense was not good at defending that game and the Stars first line carved them up mercilessly. If the Preds want to have any chance they can't allow the Benn-Seguin-Radulov line to roll them again. Goaltender doesn't matter if they can't do that.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Radulov is ancient history. He was very immature when he was here 10 (?) seasons ago. He's moved on, the coach he ran afoul of, moved on and won a Cup with Washington. Most fans in the arena don't even know his story. He is a great player, it just took a long time for him to get there. Not sure why you think he needs "Justice".

I am hoping Dallas finishes the series tomorrow night. We need some serious changes in our organization.

Reactions: bdub24

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Game 5 was not on Rinne. Maybe the 5th goal but even that came off an atrocious turnover . The whole defense was not good at defending that game and the Stars first line carved them up mercilessly. If the Preds want to have any chance they can't allow the Benn-Seguin-Radulov line to roll them again. Goaltender doesn't matter if they can't do that.
Man Subban was made to look like a 3rd pairing defensive scrub.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Welp...tonight is the night for NSH to stay alive Yeah.... This feels over to me.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kinda have a mixed feelings about this one. Preds are gonna play the hardest they have all season long and after watching Vegas and Toronto fail to end it yesterday on home ice...oof I'm nervous but excited

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Welp...tonight is the night for NSH to stay alive and if they do that, they can try for something neither team has done... Win two in a row. Yeah.... This feels over to me.

Well Preds won game 2 and 3 and Stars 4 and 5 so both team actually have done that. :confused:

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Kinda have a mixed feelings about this one. Preds are gonna play the hardest they have all season long and after watching Vegas and Toronto fail to end it yesterday on home ice...oof I'm nervous but excited

Crazy, eh, if both those teams had done their jobs and closed out their respective series, we could have possibly seen the first round end tonight.

Instead we get an extra day of playoff hockey, and two Game 7s.

Hopefully just two. :D

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Well Preds won game 2 and 3 and Stars 4 and 5 so both team actually have done that. :confused:

The pattern that ive read that happened is that wins have alternated between the road team then home team. Turn for turn.

Home team win due tonight ;)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't think Dallas has won three playoff games in a row since the WCQFs in 2008 against San Jose when they shot out to a 3-0 series lead. Sure, they lost the next two, but still got it done eventually. :laugh:

Really hoping they can put on a show for the locals tonight, send 'em home happy.

If they lay an egg, though, I'm still strangely optimistic for Game 7.

Just been one of those series, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad