WCF Gm#3: KINGS vs. Hawks - 6/4/13 - One Down Three To Go! GO KINGS GO!

Barrys Mullet

May 14, 2012
Missed the throat by a couple of inches. Had that happened, we'd likely be looking at criminal charges.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
:cry:

BMBOzLGCMAA0eCm.jpg:large

Ron*

Call me slow, but I just realized why some fans react faster than I do when it comes these types of incidents behind the play.

I always watch the puck during games. I am right on the red line, so I miss a lot of behind-the-play hits and other things going on. (So did television last night, by the way.) But fans behind the goals get to see everything.

I still like my seats, but I realize those fans really do get to see the entire ice area at their angle.

ARIES626

Long live the Kings!
Mar 9, 2013
Rowland Heights Ca.
First it was Shaw slashing at Richardson's leg, Then Bickell trying to take out Doughty's knee, finally Keith hacking Carter's face. Who will the dirty Hawks try to injure next??

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
First it was Shaw slashing at Richardson's leg, Then Bickell trying to take out Doughty's knee, finally Keith hacking Carter's face. Who will the dirty Hawks try to injure next??

Yup, not the most physical team we played, but the dirtiest by far. Don't forget Shaw spearing everyoen in the nuts at the end of the game and the Bolland deal.

They've done more to us in three games than anyone else all year.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Shaw is a garbage hockey player with zero game sense, if the Kings can maintain a forecheck and cycle with this clown on the ice they will get scoring chances, just watch him last night on the Williams goal, as lost as you will ever see an NHL player in the defensive zone.

And he will continue to take stupid penalties, he just can't help doing things like he did to Richardson, hopefully the refs catch a few more. No use going after this guy, he is a player you want on the ice as much as possible if you are the Kings.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Shaw is a garbage hockey player with zero game sense, if the Kings can maintain a forecheck and cycle with this clown on the ice they will get scoring chances, just watch him last night on the Williams goal, as lost as you will ever see an NHL player in the defensive zone.

And he will continue to take stupid penalties, he just can't help doing things like he did to Richardson, hopefully the refs catch a few more. No use going after this guy, he is a player you want on the ice as much as possible if you are the Kings.

If our PP does not start clicking it will not matter. I just hope we can stay injury free.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If our PP does not start clicking it will not matter. I just hope we can stay injury free.

Sucks because the PP has looked good at times. I give full credit to the Hawks PK, it's been one of the best I've ever seen. Big bodies flying up and down the ice aggressively, it's beautiful. Thing that sucks about that is they can almost take dirty penalties with impunity.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Just looked it up to make sure Chicago only gave up 18 goals on the PP all year. And scored 5 SH. So 1 goal every 3 games would be average. They are due to let in a few by the laws of average. Lets just hope we can get them up to that average.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Just looked it up to make sure Chicago only gave up 18 goals on the PP all year. And scored 5 SH. So 1 goal every 3 games would be average. They are due to let in a few by the laws of average. Lets just hope we can get them up to that average.

Agreed they are due to let a few PP GA. Let's hope their streak ends but a certain staples streak keeps going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad