GDT: WCF GAME 6 | TAG ME IN, SLO! | vs STL | 5:00PM PDT | NBCSN KFOX (CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I really think it was injuries that derailed this series. Hertl didnt seem healthy, EK was a liability all series till he couldn't go anymore. Kane is a shell of what he should be. A healthy Sharks team is better than the Blues and wins this series imo.
Pretty was easily too but we were unable to play uptempo with all these injuries.

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
Hey.
You.
Not you, not you regulars.
You.
Yeah, you.
The lurker.
The one reading this thread to delight in the suffering of this fan base.
Yeah.
I see you.
Moistening your nethers in our supposed tears.
Quenching your schadenfreude by spooling through our reactionary epitaph.
Can I ask you a question?
Don’t you have something better to do?
Are you alone?
Is this so important to you that you’d enter here to find some delight to brighten your bleak existence?
Take from it what you will.
Be happy in our sorrow.
Enjoy it.
While you can.
But don’t doubt for one second...
This will be visited upon you and your own.
And God willing, it won’t be during something as trivial as a hockey game.

Watch yourself, for the know not when the master of the house cometh... ;) :nod:

Reactions: Boja and Lebanezer

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think he spends 100% of his time magically keeping Braun alive.

Braun hasn't been alive since 2012. He's actually a skin-suit populated by 2 chimpanzees, a racoon, a half-dozen lab mice, and a bag full of snakes. All powered by the same black magic that sustains Doug Wilson's Portrait of Dorian Gray type immortality.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
We thought our depth was substantial, but it turns out, we weren’t deep enough. We were unable to backfill vacancies due to injury, with quality players.
They were deep enough, they were mismanaged a lot in the playoffs trying to come back from horrid goaltending and a putrid pp

Reactions: Tealologist

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I think I'm happy we will finally find out the extent of these injuries. This offseason for the Sharks better be interesting because last offseason was built on so much promise and it was squandered.

I wouldn't be surprised if Meier has been playing with a broken wrist. I saw that he had it taped up during the Colorado series and his shot was lacking. Kane better be injured for the way he was playing.

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
Hurts arguably more than 2016. The series vs Vegas was so emotional. Game 7 will be the greatest SHarks game I’ve ever attended. Jumbo beating Boston would have been a fairytale ending to a fantastic career and magically playoff run

Reactions: Boja

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Maybe too much class. Three calls allowed the league to walk all over the sharks when penalties should have been called.

what were they gonna do? Legitimately, if they even thought about angrily complaining publicly about officiating, all that would happen is they'd get fined and branded as whiny excuse-makers by the media.

They didn't "allow" the league to walk all over them. What we saw was simply the other side of the crap officiating coin that gave us the breaks the team got in the previous rounds. The refs giveth and the refs taketh away. It's just more comforting to people to imagine intent and malice instead of the cold reality of relative randomness screwing us over at arbitrary points.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
So you can't score, why not start some rooks with some offense. Oh to risky, I'll score one and give up a dozen

JackSkellington

Pumpkin King
Feb 18, 2016
South Florida
I would like to see them get rid of Braun and Dillon and have dman who can move and at least threaten to score. Once karlsson walks our d is going to be pathetic even more so than it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad