GDT: WCF GAME 6 | TAG ME IN, SLO! | vs STL | 5:00PM PDT | NBCSN KFOX (CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyHP

May 9, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Lol what the f*** ever.
Looking forward for another chance st the cup next season only to, once again, find our team too injured to continue.

Hopefully we get a better goalie, weight room and power play next season.

Same shit different year.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Things that cost the Sharks this playoffs:
  • Awful PP and PK. Existed during season.
  • Inability to adapt during games. Existed during season.
  • Playing plugs because ???? Existed during season.
  • The D's inability to clear the front of net. Given the consistency, pretty sure this is a system design. Existed during season.

1) Coaching issue
2) Nope. Sharks have adapted plenty of times.
3) Coaching issue, but I don't think it moves the needle at all.
4) Come on. What coach designs a system that involves the D just not being able to clear the front of the net?

Reactions: CrazedZooChimp

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'm done watching this game. Awful end to the season. Reffing helped a bit, hurt a bit, but ultimately it was injuries that ruined our team.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
CornyBossyBadger-size_restricted.gif

likewall32

**putt meem hear**
Feb 6, 2006
Central PA
Holy puck luck.

I try to be even handed, but obviously biased in saying that, so I don't think there's much sour grapes when I say Boston will wipe the floor with this Blues team. Fortunate bounces have been the series. Binnington gives up way too many rebounds for a healthier, heavier team to not cash in.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
What a frustrating season. They left on a lot on the table. Some was out of their control but that much talent on one roster, ****, what could have been man.
I really think it was injuries that derailed this series. Hertl didnt seem healthy, EK was a liability all series till he couldn't go anymore. Kane is a shell of what he should be. A healthy Sharks team is better than the Blues and wins this series imo.

Reactions: Phu

rideaucrusher21

Aug 8, 2008
CA
Great season for the team. Two wins from the finals isn’t anything to sneeze at. It hurts, but it hurts every year. Thank you all for the awesome posts this season. Cheers

Reactions: Tealologist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad