GDT: WCF GAME 6 | TAG ME IN, SLO! | vs STL | 5:00PM PDT | NBCSN KFOX (CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Let’s go Bruins. I hope everyone of the blues stars gets a headshot from the bruins so they know how it feels.

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
I hope the Blues don't score a single goal in the finals. I hate Vegas and the horseshoe up their collective ass, but I would rather watch them win the cup the next three years running than see anything good ever happen to these cheapshotting referees' pets. I hope Sammy Blais gets ass cancer after eating an uncalled Marchand elbow.

There, it's out of my system. See you all in the roster talk thread.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I am not even mad because we weren't beating Boston anyways with all these injuries. I go all way to back to a couple months prior to the playoffs where they brought EK65 back too early when they didn't need to because they were winning without him and were in a secure playoff spot.

Reactions: Tealologist

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Cant wait for St. Louis to get a taste if their own medicine next series when Boston is allowed to do whatever they want next series, including head shots.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I am not even mad because we weren't beating Boston anyways with all these injuries. I go all way to back to a couple months prior to the playoffs where they brought EK65 back too early when they didn't need to because they were winning without him and were in a secure playoff spot.

I think I'm happy we will finally find out the extent of these injuries. This offseason for the Sharks better be interesting because last offseason was built on so much promise and it was squandered.

Reactions: Boja

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
What does Mike Potenza do?

WarmheartedWillingKudu-size_restricted.gif

BennyB

Jan 9, 2007
We thought our depth was substantial, but it turns out, we weren’t deep enough. We were unable to backfill vacancies due to injury, with quality players.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose

The silver lining in this is not giving up another 1st round pick, but that would require resigning EK65. I don't see that happening.

I do agree, Beurbe's thuggery serious strategy practically guaranteed the Sharks would be too handicapped against the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille