GDT: WCF GAME 6 | TAG ME IN, SLO! | vs STL | 5:00PM PDT | NBCSN KFOX (CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
5 hole is open for business on Binnington. Would nice if Couture would exploit that rather than looking for a hole in his glove.

BusterstheMAN

Nov 3, 2018
Sharks have 9 shots on goal in the 3rd period and the blues have none. So is it still Jones's fault they are losing?

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Hate to say this because I ****ing love Jumbo, but maybe it's time we moved on.

That star that was showed earlier about only having 15 points in 30is elimination games is trash.

From all the interviews about people who have played with Joe say he's always the first one to be like "it's okay, we'll get them next time."

We need more coutures. People who aren't afraid to call out mistakes and actually come through when it matters.

At this point in his career he's a fine 3rd line center. Im okay with him back at the right price. His playoff struggles are the result of his predictability as a pure playmaker, and his laid back attitude.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
I'm done with taking hockey as seriously as I have.

It's always the same story for us. "It's finally our year!" and then there's always something. Injuries, refs, coaching, players not showing up, etc

I'll still root for the Sharks, but I'm done staying up late and getting 5 hours of sleep to watch them.

No more watching 80+ games a year. I'm done.

Reactions: Naki

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
Hate to say this because I ****ing love Jumbo, but maybe it's time we moved on.

That star that was showed earlier about only having 15 points in 30is elimination games is trash.

From all the interviews about people who have played with Joe say he's always the first one to be like "it's okay, we'll get them next time."

We need more coutures. People who aren't afraid to call out mistakes and actually come through when it matters.
upload_2019-5-21_19-21-33.jpeg

Reactions: goflyakite

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Things that cost the Sharks this playoffs:
  • Awful PP and PK. Existed during season.
  • Inability to adapt during games. Existed during season.
  • Playing plugs because ???? Existed during season.
  • The D's inability to clear the front of net. Given the consistency, pretty sure this is a system design. Existed during season.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I still don't understand the significance of St. Louis singing Country Roads.

It feels like a random fake tradition the way Sweet Caroline has become. The kind of thing that sounds like some long-held part of the fabric of their history which really is only a couple years old and has no reason other than the fact that the DJ played the song once and everyone sang along out of nowhere.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I still don't understand the significance of St. Louis singing Country Roads.

It feels like a random fake tradition the way Sweet Caroline has become. The kind of thing that sounds like some long-held part of the fabric of their history which really is only a couple years old and has no reason other than the fact that the DJ played the song once and everyone sang along out of nowhere.
Seriously. Sweet Caroline seems more genuine to me. Country Roads doesn't make any sense for the Blues, wrong state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad