GDT: WCF Game 5 - Sharks @ St. Louis 5:00 PM PDT - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
A wise advisor of mine always told me to "hope for the best while preparing for the worst." Completely applies to the Sharks! :sarcasm::laugh:

What exactly is there to prepare for though? So what if they lose? I doubt there were very many people who had them in this spot when the year started. Besides, this is nothing new for this team so I don't know why anyone is acting like they haven't been here before.

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
What exactly is there to prepare for though? So what if they lose? I doubt there were very many people who had them in this spot when the year started. Besides, this is nothing new for this team so I don't know why anyone is acting like they haven't been here before.

You should know that we're all a bunch of drama queens and chicken littles on this board :D

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose

This series seems to be mirroring the Pens/Bolts, so I'll go with 3-2 Blues.

This will all end in tears...

So we're due for a let down. Blues 4-0.

21 - 0 Blues by the end of the 1st period - NHL makes the Shorks forfeit out of pure embarrassment

Blues will take this one

Hope we get the win, but I think their forecheckers will force our defenders into errors again.

5-2 St Louis.

Our official uniform: :baghead:

I am still in the Eeyore/Marvin the Paranoid/Depressed/ robot MODE and I hate to say it but just before the previous game/blowout I actually ran scenarios through my head that had them getting the "you know what"...Well I realized that the famous quote from one of the sequels to the God Father movie " "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in" might apply.:rant:

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I am still in the Eeyore/Marvin the Paranoid/Depressed/ robot MODE and I hate to say it but just before the previous game/blowout I actually ran scenarios through my head that had them getting the "you know what"...Well I realized that the famous quote from one of the sequels to the God Father movie " "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in" might apply.:rant:

:laugh: I was being pretty sarcastic with my bag head, I mentioned elsewhere that I feel good about this game tonight

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Come on Sharks, just win this. 3-2 Sharks in OT.

Burns, Pavelski and Donskoi in OT

Tarasenko, Steen

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Fans care way more about tonight than the players. They want to win but even if they don't they get aren't dead yet. Series isn't over until 4 wins for either side. These are the games you want to play in. Its a fun time of year. Enjoy it instead of stressing.

Kevy D

Sep 29, 2009
Moon Base
tiburones :yo:
eiffyy1.gif

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
I deal with it by just being so jaded that I'm not scared of losing since I assume we've already lost. If your expectations are lower you only experience the playoff highs and not the lows!

Now let's win the damn game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad