GDT: WCF Game 5 - Sharks @ St. Louis 5:00 PM PDT - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I'm not one for cheesy cliche's and things like that, but if there was ever a ''Character'' win from this team in this year's playoffs, this was it.

yes, this. this game was very much in doubt until very very late. many gut checks required.

wow.

Boja

Dec 9, 2006
What an emotional roller coaster of a game. From the lowest dip on the Polak penalty and subsequent goal to that Tierney empty netter, this was quite a ride.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Bring that 3rd period play into next game, please. I need to see a cup win before I die.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
That was some of the best play with the other teams net empty I've seen in recent years from the Sharks...Thornton and Tierney held the puck down there for like 30 seconds against the entire Blues team.

Fly back to SJ, keep the focus. The Sharks are the better team.

Jones was scary in the 3rd, but he made the big save and thats all we needed. So damn proud of this team

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As shaky as Jones looked, Allen stunk. Jones looked worse on goals that weren't scored on him than he did on most of the goals that were actually scored on him.

I hope Allen is back in next game. Goals 1 and 2 weren't good at all on Allen. I'd be more afraid of Elliott.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So the series is still over, or no? :dunno:

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Yes. This is like that hallucination you have at hte moment of death, where you believe you've made it out alive and everything is going to be OK while in reality your brian is shutting down and everything dissolves into a black void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln