slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
If by ready you meant dismayed and angry, I'm with you. :shakehead

tumblr_ml2dnzk2az1rxde6go1_400.gif

TealTownUSA

Mar 30, 2010
i have this superstition about loses when i record the game to view later. i def won't be recording anything tonight.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
It may sound weird but I think that beat down last game was what the Sharks needed. A good kick in the butt to stop getting cocky after a few shut outs and dominant play. It was going to their heads a bit. We got beat like that once by the Preds and we bounced back so this is what they needed. They know they have to bounce back and they will. If Fabbri and Backes play we gotta be physical on them. Its taking a toll on those guys. We just gotta be more disciplined. Couture is frustrating me with all these stupid penalties. Our powerplay needs to be better and our defense needs to be tighter. We have to stop giving the puck away and giving them all these odd-man rushes. And before I know it sounded like it but I wasn't saying Jones shouldn't start, I was just wondering what people thought after a bad game for him and who people thought it was more on between him and the D. I'm confident Jones will bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad