Pre-Game Talk: WCF Game 4: The Last of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

J bo Jeans

Aug 7, 2020
Ottawa
Can someone tell me why Mcdavid and Drai played together and torched the Flames and Kings. But for some reason they got separated to play the Avs?

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Unfortunately death threats are nothing new in hockey.

Guy Lafleur would get them all the time and a few nights at the Forum the Montreal police force brought in extra security for that very reason.

As for the morons threatening Kadri well sometimes its just best (as a fan) to ignore them. Stupid is as stupid does.

Well, Kane is out for tonight so it will be interesting to see if its Shore or Holloway injected into the lineup.

Oilers win 5-2 and stave off elimination.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
If this team has any pride they will win this one. Getting swept in the WCF is unacceptable. They are clearly better but you gott be able to pull out a win.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Can someone tell me why Mcdavid and Drai played together and torched the Flames and Kings. But for some reason they got separated to play the Avs?
4d moving chess pieces around. It worked in spades, preventing us from scoring goals...

I mocked the move before game 2 so really I don't know.

With Drai being injured the only way to maximize his remaining effect is have him play with the current Great one. To play him with guys like Yamo and Nuge, yeah, that ain't getting much done.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Death threats due to sports are disgusting and shows the dark side of humanity. Unfortunately there are a bunch of assholes out there that throw them out and never get held accountable for them. All that it takes is one crazy asshole to actually hurt or kill an athlete and/or their family. The fact that Kadri also had his religion and ethnicity thrown into it just shows how some of these assholes wait until there is a "reason" to show their true colors. I can't stand Kadri the hockey player but 0% of that is because of his religion, ethnicity, etc. I hated Sean Avery, Claude Lemieux, Matt Cooke, Kneeordano, etc. many, many times more than Kadri. A piece of shit is a piece of shit regardless of their religion, color, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad