GDT: WC - Czechs vs Swedes

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I have no idea why the Czech team has such a big problem winning against Sweden. I mean, sometimes Sweden has had some really strong teams and won it all, but it should be closer than it has been. It's like Sweden's way of playing is Czech hockey cryptonite. It has been the same for us against the US, basically always winning against them in the playoffs and such.
That's simple.. Swedes are better the last decade. At every level

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Many Czech teams have tendency to try to cheat, whine and provoke their way into power plays, at all levels, and I don’t like that.
I don't disagree but You thought what Larson and dahlin did was ok?

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Why are the Swedes doing this? They lead by three goals, the opponent plays badly and gets a free power play. And it's only two goy, twenty minutes left and the players will have heavy legs ... stupid punishment from Dahlin.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Kundratek... Nice shot. Oh good... Another Swedish pp... 5-2 coming up.

I'd prefer vrana on scoresheet and not in box

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Refs need to calm the game down otherwise its gonna slip out of their hands.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Don't recall a Czech poster insulting a swede? Perhaps save the shit talk for a game where your team is being flamed.
what on earth are you talking about? czech players are playing dirty against oel and dahlin. im not allowed to be angry over this?

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
I don't disagree but You thought what Larson and dahlin did was ok?
And what do you do to Krejci, do you think is okay? He was supposed to sit for two minutes, just like Dahlin. This was a fictional punishment for Sweden. If we were to go according to how it happened, the first punishment will be given to the Krejci for a foul on Dahlin, and only then was there a cross checking from Larsson.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
And what do you do to Krejci, do you think is okay? He was supposed to sit for two minutes, just like Dahlin. This was a fictional punishment for Sweden. If we were to go according to how it happened, the first punishment will be given to the Krejci for a foul on Dahlin, and only then was there a cross checking from Larsson.
you are czech, and yet cheer for sweden in this game !?

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Watching this game as a Sharks fan has been a little bizarre. Hertl has been bad, yes, but his usage is just so strange to me. He’s a net-front guy on the PP, yet he’s being played as a strange floater in the middle of the umbrella. He isn’t getting any PK usage, where he is excellent, and he hasn’t had much opportunity to carry the puck up the middle of the ice from the opportunity. It just looks like a clinic of how not to utilize him.

Reactions: Voodoozz

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Penalty shot or goal? 2min minor? Nothing?

Nothing, that was extremely lucky. It feels like they have to have some rule for that.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Krejci with a nice flop down to the knees the sequence after he had an arm against him. That is twice now that Krejci has sold two penalties where he also should've been in the box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad