Watson suspended 27 games - UPDATE: Reduced to 18 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Yeah i'm assuming he satisfied all requirements and it's now as if it never happened from a legal perspective.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Wonder why he decided to comment now, mid season while on a road trip. No one will offer to buy a round for his birthday Sunday.

Assuming what he's saying is true, I'd like to think that his teammates already knew about his struggles way before this article, so they (hopefully) wouldn't have bought a round of drinks for him anyway.

Reactions: PredsFanFromla

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Assuming what he's saying is true, I'd like to think that his teammates already knew about his struggles way before this article, so they (hopefully) wouldn't have bought a round of drinks for him anyway.
With the social habits a lot of NHLers have, there's no way the boys don't know about his issues.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
good statement from Watson. proud we kept him and gave him a chance.

The "ban him for life" morons on the main board really made me question peoples humanity. Some of the greatest stories in human history include people overcoming human failings and redeeming themselves.

Tootoo is another good example of this team helping someone though their dark times when it would have been easier to just wash their hands of him

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Wonder why he decided to comment now, mid season while on a road trip. No one will offer to buy a round for his birthday Sunday.

come on man, you're better than that....

I stand by the first sentence, wonder why now.

Second sentence was just because I had noticed earlier today that Sunday was his birthday, my comment was definitely in bad taste. From many of my other posts it should be obvious that I like to kid around at times, always without any malice. Thanks for calling me out Trigg, and knowing that it was out of character.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
The "ban him for life" morons on the main board really made me question peoples humanity. Some of the greatest stories in human history include people overcoming human failings and redeeming themselves.

Tootoo is another good example of this team helping someone though their dark times when it would have been easier to just wash their hands of him
there were some on here too that are "Preds fans"

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
This situation seemed a little odd from the start and now we see that there are things like addiction, rehab, enabling, etc that all went into this. Unfortunate but hopefully both of them end up better off.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Proud of Austin Waston for opening up about his struggles,Takes a lot of strength to do that.praying that Austin and Jennifer can continue on the right path for their daughter
I feel like we finally have the full story. To have two people relapsing in the house at the same time was probably a bigger nightmare than most of us can imagine. Hope they both are able to keep the monster asleep.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Saw on twitter, he is suspended again. Something about stage 2 of substance abuse program ..
Adanvingan. On twitter
Sad.....good luck Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad