Water Knight GM Game v2.0-Sign Up+ Discussion

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
They are guaranteed a top seed regardless, so, why does it matter for them anyway? It's more for the benefit of a playoff bubble team who is on the cusp and only needs a final push to make it

Not really, I was pretty close to winning the Central last game. Dong made just as many moves as I did basically and stayed ahead of me though. That doesn't benefit a bubble playoff team, that benefits the people who start with the best teams.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Not really, I was pretty close to winning the Central last game. Dong made just as many moves as I did basically and stayed ahead of me though. That doesn't benefit a bubble playoff team, that benefits the people who start with the best teams.

It benefits them in the sense that if the team in 8th has already made all the moves that they could have an the team in 9th viewed their teams as much better, they have a day to try and best the team in front of them.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
It benefits them in the sense that if the team in 8th has already made all the moves that they could have an the team in 9th viewed their teams as much better, they have a day to try and best the team in front of them.

Well, of course. It's less benefiting to bubble playoff teams than in regular games though. Look at the Islanders last game for example. No way they finish 5th (I think it was 5th) if there's a vote before they get to make all their moves.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:ducks2
Everyone on the block for the right price, only untouchable is Sheldon Souray

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Well, of course. It's less benefiting to bubble playoff teams than in regular games though. Look at the Islanders last game for example. No way they finish 5th (I think it was 5th) if there's a vote before they get to make all their moves.

Well, there should not be a lack of activity then, huh? It's how we used to do this ****, and back in the day, people didn't constantly trade their stars all the damn time. Which is why I may have additional roles that prevents that from happening

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Trading the star players is what makes this game fun :D. We're not going to agree here because we have different views on what makes these games more entertaining.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:nucks

After a second straight first round exit, the Vancouver Canucks are in desperate need of a roster shake-up. Enter: The Produce Man.

No one is safe on our roster, everyone can be had at the right price. We are looking to get younger, and would be looking for young NHLers, top prospects, and 1st/2nd round draft picks.

Let's turn this franchise around!

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Some good offers on my centers already. In order of price..

Duchene

ROR
Stastny

I want a top pairing D or top line winger for one of them.

EDIT: Jones, McLeod, Wilson, O'Brien, and Hunwick can all go for futures.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:leafs

Gardiner
Grabovski
Rielly
Franson
Gunnerson
All picks/prospects

OTB

Looking primarily for a top pairing defensman and a top 6 center.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:habs

Subban
Price
Plekanec
Markov
Patches
Gorges
Eller
Gionta
Emelin
Bourque
Desharnais
Prust

OTB

PM ME HERE OR GO TO THA ****ING CHATZY

I WANT YOUNG PROVEN NHLers AND PICKS

West Coast Bias*

:sabres

Everyone's on the block. I'll listen to any offer, but I prefer young roster players, prospects, and picks.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
:blues are contending. Tarasenko and Schwartz and Allen and other top prospects OTB. Also Perron+Polak+Berglund all OTB. Looking for top 6 wingers and a Top 6 center.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:sharks

Sharks are contending, but pretty much everyone is available for the right price. Please remember we are looking for right-now assets, but would still like to be relatively young.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:leafs

Avs44 is bored again..time to rebuild

Kessel
Lupul
Grabovski
Kulemin
Liles
Phaneuf
Kadri
JVR

All OTB. No, I'm not even keeping my young players.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:habs

Subban
Price
Plekanec
Markov
Patches
Gorges
Eller
Gionta
Emelin