Water Knight GM Game v2.0-Sign Up+ Discussion

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Vote :habs

FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($4.500m) / Vincent Lecavalier ($5.795m—25.0%) / James Neal ($5.000m)
Brad Marchand ($4.500m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Vinny Prospal ($2.400m)
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Stephen Weiss ($4.500m) / Nathan Gerbe ($1.088m—25.0%)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / Michal Handzus ($0.525m) / Tim Jackman ($0.613m)
DEFENSEMEN
Jack Johnson ($3.268m—25.0%) / Shea Weber ($5.893m—25.0%)
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) / Andrei Markov ($5.750m)
Christian Ehrhoff ($3.000m—25.0%) / Cory Sarich ($1.500m—25.0%)
GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Jose Theodore ($0.525m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $70,089,502; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (20-man roster): $110,498

We are happy that we got to the CUP, to get our FIRST CUP of all time i have played. I think that i have imprved Montreal big time, more than any1 have made. So please vote HABS

CBK made a really good team, But i dont think he will go thru my Defence, and those sisters.. please;)

Not gonna say more, Good Luck CBK and may the best man win

Vote :habs

Edit: Halak :sarcasm:

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Congrats to Vancouver on their impending well deserved KLLR Cup victory! Although I have some really good prospects, Produce pillaged about 5 different systems throughout the game and has a majority of the top young talent in the league.

Best of luck/Potential congrats to you as well! Considering Buffalo doesn't have a stock pile of tradable assets, you did a tremendous job in accumulating talent. And your waiver wire team doesn't actually look that bad :lol:

I'd very much appreciate if you guys could:

Vote :nucks

[Fieldset=Your 2013-14 Vancouver Canucks]

extralarge.png

FORWARDS
Ryan Strome - Ryan Kesler - Vladimir Tarasenko
Sven Baertschi - Derek Stepan - Nino Niederreiter
Cam Atkinson - Patrick Berglund - Zack Kassian
David Booth - Brock Nelson - Todd Bertuzzi
Travis Moen - Rob Klinkhammer - Adam Burish

DEFENSEMEN
Ryan McDonagh - Justin Schultz
Ryan Murray - Dan Hamhuis
Jared Cowen - Mark Fistric

GOALTENDERS
Cory Schneider
Johan Hedberg

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET=Non-Roster Prospects]

extralarge.png

GOALTENDERS
Scott Wedgewood
Eddie Lack
Jordan Binnington
Joe Cannata

RIGHT WING
J.T. Brown
Alexandre Grenier
Anton Rodin
Pathrik Westerholm
Kellan Tochkin

LEFT WING
Nicklas Jensen
Kyle Beach
Darren Archibald
Ludwig Blomstrand
Steven Anthony
Bill Sweatt
Wes Myron
Matthew Beattie

CENTERS
Mark McNeill
Nicolas Kerdiles
Brendan Gaunce
Phillip Danault
Tyler Pitlick
Anders Lee
Philip McRae
Tyler Johnson
Alexandre Mallet
Prab Rai
Alex Friesen
Stefan Schneider
Kellan Lain

DEFENSEMEN
David Musil
Matt Donovan
Shea Theodore
Jordan Schmaltz
Dylan Olsen
Patrick McNally
Henrik Tommernes
Yann Sauve
Adam Polasek
Jeremy Price
Ben Hutton
Evan McEneny
Peter Andersson

[/FIELDSET]

Last edited:

Aela*

CBK deserves the win. Those forwards are nasty, two of the best offensive players on the same line, two of the best defensive forwards in the game and a good two way player with a lot of energy in oshie, 3rd line is kosher and 4th line are guys who are young and have some upside.

The defense is pretty sick too with 4 excellent dmen. A great defensive dman inbouwmeester and beauchemin and a great ofd in shatty and an amazing two way player in piet.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Any one running next game, if not I'd like to Run it considering I haven't run one since December or so

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
CBK deserves the win. Those forwards are nasty, two of the best offensive players on the same line, two of the best defensive forwards in the game and a good two way player with a lot of energy in oshie, 3rd line is kosher and 4th line are guys who are young and have some upside.

The defense is pretty sick too with 4 excellent dmen. A great defensive dman inbouwmeester and beauchemin and a great ofd in shatty and an amazing two way player in piet.

so my d isnt better:(

Aela*

so my d isnt better:(

you have a really good D too, but I like the Shatty/Beauchemin pairing > Gorges/Markov, Piet/Bouwmeester is a bit of a wash in my opinion although your D is probably a bit better cause of Weber.

2 good teams...I just like his better.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Public vote

:nucks

:blues

My bad didn't see that SCF started

Also I will make the thread for my Game later today ... At that point teams can PM me what teams they would like , but won't start until after this game , I also need commishes before the game starts, so if your interested, PM me

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
:blues would like to thanks everyone who voted for us to win the cup! We are happy to give players such as the Sedins the cup they came here for! Also happy to get my 1st cup as a GM. Thanks guys.

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
:blues would like to thanks everyone who voted for us to win the cup! We are happy to give players such as the Sedins the cup they came here for! Also happy to get my 1st cup as a GM. Thanks guys.

That Cup should've been mine, you yahoo. This was a playground ruleless jaunt.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site

:handclap: Great to see the Sedin's get their Cup. Congrats on #1 CBK, many more on the way, I'm sure!

:nucks

Thanks to all who voted for me! Very happy to win my first Rebuilder Cup. Coming into the game as an angry Canuck fan, it was very satisfying blowing this team into smithereens. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad