OT: Watcha Playin? Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Loaded up MK8 for the first time on Saturday to play some Kario Mart with my wife... holy shit I got plastered. If you haven't heard of it, it's pretty simple. You start with a beer (in our case we did tequila drinks). You have to finish your entire beer/drink before the end of the race or you're disqualified. Any time you drink, you have to pull off to the side of the road and come to a complete stop. The smart thing to do is to down your entire beer/drink when the race starts, but when you're 1) not a chugger and 2) 5 or 6 drinks deep to start, that's tough. Every game I'd be comfortably in the lead, but I'd have to pull over 2 or 3 times to finish my drink and she'd pass me. We did some warm-up games since it was the first either of us had played on the Switch, and I had to start letting her win after the 3rd or 4th. Once we kicked the drinking in, she completely destroyed me. I think I won 1 of 5.

Last edited:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I finally bit the bullet and bought Civ 6 along with the recent expansion. my wife hasn't seen me for 4 days.
Just. One. More. Turn...

I’ve had Civ6 for the last year and also just recently got the expansion pack. I really like the extra complexity it adds. Of course, the AI are morons, that will never change.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
So there is this game for the PC- Bomber Command- that you can get through steam. Its the funnest game I've played in a long long time. You have a british strategic bomber in WWII with cartoon characters at each station (pilot, navigator, radio, gunners, bombadier) and you have to manage what goes on inside the plane while on bombing runs. A lot of detail there, from individual equipment to skill upgrades. etc.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Anyone tried The Golf Club 2 for PC? Picked it up on Steam. I was surprised as I didn't think any decent PC golf games existed anymore. It's pretty good. Not great but entertaining.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Think I'm gonna finally get around to playing Red Dead Redemption. Always wanted to check it out, especially now that the sequel is coming out this year. Haven't really got into any game (other than sports/racing) since Grand Theft Auto V.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hedley Lamarr

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I just finished the platinum trophy for that last week. such a great great game.
Nice! I typically suffer with open world games and wanting to find EVERYTHING. I’m glad there are in game map items for the collectibles so I don’t feel like I’m cheating too much. I’ve learned that I just need to plow ahead or else I won’t even reach the 1/4 mark of the game. I still stop to take in the visuals periodically though

Reactions: vorbis

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Think I'm gonna finally get around to playing Red Dead Redemption. Always wanted to check it out, especially now that the sequel is coming out this year. Haven't really got into any game (other than sports/racing) since Grand Theft Auto V.
I played it when it came out and loved it. I wanted to play it in the run up to RDR2, but it appears my parents donated my Xbox without letting me know. Oh well :(

Reactions: Lucky Lindy

StiffSquid

Nov 17, 2016
North Carolina
AC: Origins and Titanfall 2.

I made a decision not to get Titanfall 2 back in the day because Battlefield 1 came out almost at the same time. Well now I've unlocked all the achievements in Battlefield 1 , so I finally got the Titanfall. Awesome game , just awesome.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Starting to try out Dota 2 again after not playing for 4 years.
And finally working my way through Ni No Kuni 2. Not as good as the first one, but still enjoyable.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
AC: Origins and Titanfall 2.

I made a decision not to get Titanfall 2 back in the day because Battlefield 1 came out almost at the same time. Well now I've unlocked all the achievements in Battlefield 1 , so I finally got the Titanfall. Awesome game , just awesome.

Ac = asherons call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad