OT: Watcha Playin? Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Got the remaster of the first dark souls. After playing Bloodborne and DS3 it feels sooooo slow.
How do you like it now? I really enjoy the rhythm of the first game. Bloodborne/DS3 feels like you’re fighting with a twig in your hand instead of a weapon but the boss fights our way better.

The DLC is the best part of DS along with the world design.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
How do you like it now? I really enjoy the rhythm of the first game. Bloodborne/DS3 feels like you’re fighting with a twig in your hand instead of a weapon but the boss fights our way better.

The DLC is the best part of DS along with the world design.
I’m really enjoying it. Everything is so interconnected and it’s blowing my mind. The slower pace takes some getting used to, but it’s not bad at all.

My only dislike are the bosses. They’re really simple, especially after playing BB/DS3

Reactions: Unsustainable

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I just got my hands on bloodbourne and after a few years of not playing souls games it's brutal. I'm absolutely terrible. Great game though.
I love the souls games. They are absolutely brutal, but (usually) fair. The feeling of satisfaction you get after beating a tough boss is great. Slave Knight Gael might be my favorite fight of all time.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

tenor.gif

Anthem looks like discount Destiny.
At this point, Destiny is a discount Destiny.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
2020 would be a good bet for the new console generation IMO. 2019 would seem a bit early but I could see it happening possibly.
The CEO of Sony already came out and said that the PS4 still has about 3 years of support left, and like with other console releases at the beginning, the previous generation will still get releases and updates for the following 1-2 years and then they start to solely focus on the new stuff only.

Edit: Upon a little further research, 2021 seems to be the earliest we would see the PS5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad