OT: Watcha Listenin' To? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

I post this on occasion. This is probably the tightest a rock band has ever been.

@Surrounded By Ahos I sense that like me, you would also be pumped up by the verse starting with "from the Hundred Years War...". That verse makes me want to go conquer something and gift it to whoever the current monarch is, like Disraeli casually gifting the Suez Canal.

Maybe I could conquer the Suez Canal.

London Calling is a Top 10 Album ever made for me.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

I post this on occasion. This is probably the tightest a rock band has ever been.

@Surrounded By Ahos I sense that like me, you would also be pumped up by the verse starting with "from the Hundred Years War...". That verse makes me want to go conquer something and gift it to whoever the current monarch is, like Disraeli casually gifting the Suez Canal.

Maybe I could conquer the Suez Canal.

Top 4 song on one of the greatest albums. Definitely the most underrated song on that double album. But I’m always a sucker for the Mick Jones lead songs.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

I listened to this album last night. This is a weird one for me. It's kind of like Blink-182 (But better); possibly fueled by nostalgia more than merit. But still doing interesting things musically, if not necessarily great things. I remember this being really unique when it came out and maybe I've just gotten used to it over time.

Reactions: trostol

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The new CHVCHES song and new Wolf Alice song are both total bangers. Wasn't crazy about either of their last albums, but love these songs. I'll post later.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Eric Clapton has been inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame 3 times.

Also, American Idiot is a 10/10 album. Absolute banger from wire to wire. I don't listen to Green Day other than that though, really.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Unfortunately, Eric Clapton eats balls.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad