OT: Watcha Listenin' To? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Anyone listen to J Cole's new record? Pretty solid.

On another rnote, that stupid Coors Light bra commercial is terrible, but the background song is anything but. I need to listen to more reggae. It always makes me smile

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Didn't pay attention to the lyrics at first, was just enjoying the melody. After paying attention to the lyrics, it's a very depressing song. I dont like it now.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
I just found out about Royal Blood. It's just two blokes, one with a bass and one with a drum kit. The bass sounds like a guitar though. It is pretty cool to listen to.

Boilermaker is a wild bass line.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone listen to J Cole's new record? Pretty solid.

On another rnote, that stupid Coors Light bra commercial is terrible, but the background song is anything but. I need to listen to more reggae. It always makes me smile

Got into reggae in college, like many. My all time #1 song is Jimmy Cliff, I Can See Clearly Now. #2, Philadelphia Freedom. #3 is Pressure Drop. I have at least 25 reggae Cds.

In total contrast, I came here to post that I am not a southern rock fan, but just listened to Molly Hatchet Flirtin With Disaster. Man that is a great song.

Reactions: DancingPanther

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I didn't - I thought Michelle was from Portland.

She grew up in Oregon but the band was formed in Philly. I just learned this on XPN. Speaking on which, are you familiar with the radio station XPN? Not sure which areas get it.

Screenshot_20210526-212551_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->