OT: Watcha Listenin' To? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland

One of the advantages of being uncool is that it's just more fun. I don't get to benefit from the wisdom of the great PhDed historians such as "Slavery was a choice", but I have fun with music. What is the best century for rap? It's unquestionably the time of the Beastie Boys, Biz Markie, Digital Underground, Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick, Eminem, Ice Cube, LL Cool J, MC Hammer, The Notorious B.I.G., Redman, Run DMC, and Young MC.

Last edited:

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
If you like 70s & 80s New Wave, the albums or songs I recommend are Elvis Costello: My Aim is True, Talking Heads: Remain in Light, The Smiths: How soon is now, Blondie: Parallel Lines, The Police: Synchronicity, XTC: Skylarking, David Bowie: Scary Monsters, Devo: Whip it, The Cars: The Cars, and Crowded House: Crowded House.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
If you like 70s & 80s New Wave, the albums or songs I recommend are Elvis Costello: My Aim is True, Talking Heads: Remain in Light, The Smiths: How soon is now, Blondie: Parallel Lines, The Police: Synchronicity, XTC: Skylarking, David Bowie: Scary Monsters, Devo: Whip it, The Cars: The Cars, and Crowded House: Crowded House.

Most of these were in my high school playlist.

Reactions: Hawkman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad