OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Offseason Thread Volume 1 - Bruce Still Reigns Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Who was the dud WR that the ole ball coach had drafted who could never keep himself off IR?

Don’t think he was a 1st rounder, maybe 2nd.

One never knows as I think Vinny was making the picks back then.

Taylor Jacobs? Florida guy, 2nd rounder?

I mean, if you want to ask about a fragile Skins WR, there's lots of em.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I had this feeling that Haskins is the guy Snyder wanted all along.

I agree with anything less than 2nd and 4th for Rosen. I’d then take a hard look at Metcalf if neither of those two stud middle linebackers or Sweat is off the board. Metcalf is big and fast and that at minimum will open things up underneath which is huge in jays offense.

I think D.K will pan out better than Doctson. Metcalf has the alpha personality I think a big game recurved needs. Dropson not so much.

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I heard a guy talking to Dukes on 106.7 and said NFL GMs heavily draft based on need, and scoff at the notion that they blindly take BPA.

I get the sense that QBs are going to flying off the board this year. So that means Allen will likely not take a QB, because he heard someone say one time that good GMs take BPA no matter what.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007

Now this would be right up Dan Snyder’s alley.

I would trade the entire Monikers organization (including the last 25 years of its history) and Ridley Simon for Wilson - and happily start over.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Totally forgot we signed him. Still wouldn't mind if they drafted Devin White out of LSU. White and Foster could be a scary ILB tandem. Or maybe they like Shaun Dion-Hamilton a lot? I'm not a huge fan of Mason Foster.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
They like Hamilton with Reuben with Hamilton making defensive calls. Mason as backup who can play both ILB positions and teams.

I’d like to see Anderson moved inside. Think he would be a better ILB than OLB. Cooley talked about that a while back. Also said Rueben could be a very good OLB. Less wear and tear than playing inside and he wouldn’t have to think as much. Doubt it will happen though.

Anyway, ILB is now a position of strength for the most part. Hamilton needs to step up as the defensive leader though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad